Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If the update had been a little longer or the situation hadn't been tied to sex it would be fine (what do you call a stripper that fucks for money? A prostitute who knows how to work a pole). We didn't choose to break up, we didn't choose to get on the train, and we have no complaints about that because it is the story we are being told. Within the framework of the story all sex acts were voluntary, up until that scene, and that's what put a few of us off.

As for her being dead, well it seemed like she'd overdosed or been choked to the point of having an aneurysm... Though she could also just have a nose bleed. She didn't respond when the MC woke up and people were yelling through the door, though her eyes were wide open...
I get where you are coming from. I still feel a little different but I can atleast see your side.

I don't remember her taking money for the sex but it has been a minute for me since I played.

When I saw the life less body I assumed the choking and being high as fuck is why she didn't stir. I don't personally think she is dead but I am truly excited to see what is next.

... the land lady is my favorite woman so far so I admit I'm a bit odd...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get where you are coming from. I still feel a little different but I can atleast see your side.

I don't remember her taking money for the sex but it has been a minute for me since I played.

When I saw the life less body I assumed the choking and being high as fuck is why she didn't stir. I don't personally think she is dead but I am truly excited to see what is next.

... the land lady is my favorite woman so far so I admit I'm a bit odd...
Well, sometimes you pay after the fact... I have a feeling the MC is definitely going to pay for fucking Trixie.

Yeah, the land lady is close to my least favorite, I can never decide if Mi-sun, the landlady, or the random stranger we allowed to sleep in the apartment is worse... I'm disappointed because I want to spend more time with Aurora and instead the main character gets involved with some random chick and then ends up drugged in a strip club next to a possible corpse... Not the story I was imagining but I am curious to see where all these randomly bizarre ideas are going.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, sometimes you pay after the fact... I have a feeling the MC is definitely going to pay for fucking Trixie.

Yeah, the land lady is close to my least favorite, I can never decide if Mi-sun, the landlady, or the random stranger we allowed to sleep in the apartment is worse... I'm disappointed because I want to spend more time with Aurora and instead the main character gets involved with some random chick and then ends up drugged in a strip club next to a possible corpse... Not the story I was imagining but I am curious to see where all these randomly bizarre ideas are going.
Fair enough lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
This is not aimed at you only, but I've noticed a trend that so many people want options on like every action. Thing is if it's integral to the story and plot then making it an option kind of breaks the story.

I get that this content ain't for everybody BUT no story should be for everybody. I grew up with novels that were paper and if you didn't like something in it you had one choice and that was not read it...
You can spin it any way you like. The issue is the story up to that point gave you ZERO hints that this would happen and the story would go down this path. Sucks to get that far into a story and it goes down like that. If I'm not going to be given a choice then let me know that is the type of content is going to be in the AVN in the first place. All you people saying to just get over it, just pisses me off more. The opinion of not liking it is just as valid as you being ok with it.

ddeadbeat I think you did a really good job up to this point, as I told you in a personal message a couple of months ago, your animations are bar none. Maybe your next one you can make for us pansies that don't like abusing our women.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can spin it any way you like. The issue is the story up to that point gave you ZERO hints that this would happen and the story would go down this path. Sucks to get that far into a story and it goes down like that. If I'm not going to be given a choice then let me fucking know that is the type of content is going to be in the AVN in the first place. All you people saying to just get over it, just pisses me off more. The opinion of not liking it is just as valid as you being ok with it.

ddeadbeat I think you did a really good job up to this point, as I told you in a personal message a couple of months ago, your animations are bar none. Maybe your next one you can make for us pansies that don't like abusing our women.
Heaven forbid that a story has a twist! Geez. Over react much?

• Sad

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So... downloaded from Nopy, file name is OffTheRecord_0.4_pc.zip, contains folder named OffTheRecord-0.3.3-pcm, exe file date is 05/23, I start the game, it says v 0.3.3 in the corner.

Going off the walkthrough you do get more, but you don't get to find out what happened with Trixie. I'm going with it having been a setup from the start, but you get the next morning and nothing more.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes