ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Latest version changelog ?
Updated the OP.
So... downloaded from Nopy, file name is OffTheRecord_0.4_pc.zip, contains folder named OffTheRecord-0.3.3-pcm, exe file date is 05/23, I start the game, it says v 0.3.3 in the corner.
Yeah, it's Ep4pt1, which I versioned as v0.3.3 in RenPy. Dunno why someone else called it v0.4, but I changed it in the OP as well.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Nopy link giving me a error message. A Mega link would be appreciated for Windows based machines.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
just waiting for zoey to update the wt mod or the wt then I'll give the new update a try, I was waiting for this, the dev's got some great story to tell

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The scene is not with her. But to get it you should:
1) not tell your name to the hobo in ep2
2) have sex with Crystal in the backroom in ep3
Well fuck. I would have never guessed #1 would have such a result lol... good to know. Can't wait til I get a moment to play this. Thanks :)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Off the Record [Ep. 4 v0.3.3] [deadbeat] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.4 GB

Compressed Win Size: 601 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 600 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 607 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shinryu518

Apr 12, 2019
Will Myrtle be one of the girls you can develop a relationship with I saw she was not in the Girls affection list nor was Tiffany.

Reactions: kymico
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes