Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Thanks for the help, unfortunately, I can't trigger it ahah, there is something I must not understand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must not tell your name to the hobo the first time you meet him on the streets, not the second time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nympheta

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What the hell was that? You get drugged wake up with an half dead stripper then some asshat assaults you and the first thing you do is start begging or "negotiate". I really enjoy playing mcs that are dumb as a box of rocks or emasculated beta bitches.
Some one mentioned it's all for the plot so I guess I'll forgive it.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I like the fact that i didnt take the pill but his explanation is " She gave me a pill " :KEK: .
Yep another lame MC getting blackmailed, time to get of this train .
Wasnt sure about the last update but this one killed it for me. Guess i just hoped for a better follow up.

Good luck dev . :coffee:

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Really tempted to try this game except for one doubt... I don't know what your definition of MILF is, but for me, it ain't the middle woman with cow tits. Can I skip her?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Really tempted to try this game except for one doubt... I don't know what your definition of MILF is, but for me, it ain't the middle woman with cow tits. Can I skip her?
You cannot. She's your landlady, in the sense that you pay for the rent on your room by being sexually available to her.

On the other hand she hasn't really been a central character so you're not forced to sit through a lot of content with her.

Reactions: eightypercent

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Relatively short update, hope the next one doesn't take so long.

More Myrtle/Ruby content for me for sure. Count me as another who found Trixie fugly

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
screenshot0001.jpg

So I know shes leaning in, but unless she has a super long neck, I don't think this perspective is quite right lol.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes