herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I'm finding this game interesting. Although I found Trixie to be hideously ugly. And I hated that the MC took threats to his family and friends without a word, I mean that was pathetic. I was hoping for an option such as "No! You can threaten me all you want, but if you threaten my family and friends, you can call the cops right now. No, better yet, I'll call them." (I forget what his family situation is. If its negative or doesn't excist, then remove family and just put friends in). I prefer a MC with a bit more testicular fortitude, lol

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017
Decided to do a Mod for this one too, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3 v0.3 (This is a Harem Mod, meaning I'm doing to show you all the scenes I possible can, if you don't like that use the WT.)

Note: The mod had been updated to include the gallery and relationship menu. You will need to start a new save if you want the gallery entries prior to this version.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey man great work! Can you update for the latest version of this mod please?

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Will Myrtle be one of the girls you can develop a relationship with I saw she was not in the Girls affection list nor was Tiffany.
She's not one of the "main" girls, but she will be featured in future updates.
Was Aurora Character Model changed in this updated?
Yes. Not completely, but still significantly, especially her face.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Just checked out this for the first time. Not bad, see a lot of potential. Looking forward to the next update to see where this goes. The stripper scene is nuts though some choices do not seem to be very clear, at lest not clear enough to me to see what differenced they bring but I guess maybe its more or less for future content.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i thought the forced situation with Andrea was bad but i think the new forced situation is even worse, i take it we cant have a proper relationship with any of the LIs because we will be forced to cheat on them because of the stupid deal with Eve

Reactions: Look-see

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The graphic violence tag, that is not against any of the girls is it? If so, will be a nope for me.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I'm finding this game interesting. Although I found Trixie to be hideously ugly. And I hated that the MC took threats to his family and friends without a word, I mean that was pathetic. I was hoping for an option such as "No! You can threated me all you want, but if you threaten my family and friends, you can call the cops right now. No, better yet, I'll call them." (I forget what his family situation is. If its negative or doesn't excist, then remove family and just put friends in). I prefer a MC with a bit more testicular fortitude, lol
Especially because this seemed like a con, like a pretty fucking clear one to me at least.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I really didn't like how the MC behaved in that fucked up situation, like, unless he has some kind of mental health problem, there's no way he would hallucinate and presumably almost beat a stripper to death without being drugged or something like that. After waking up in that situation i would be the one calling the cops because there's no way that whatever happened there was his fault. Especially if you choose not to take the pill before all of that, does not make any sense at all. But he just sort of accepted his fate and the best he could do in that situation was negotiate with the boss lady to work for her instead of going to jail or worse. How the hell is he gonna get out of that?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I really didn't like how the MC behaved in that fucked up situation, like, unless he has some kind of mental health problem, there's no way he would hallucinate and presumably almost beat a stripper to death without being drugged or something like that. After waking up in that situation i would be the one calling the cops because there's no way that whatever happened there was his fault. Especially if you choose not to take the pill before all of that, does not make any sense at all. But he just sort of accepted his fate and the best he could do in that situation was negotiate with the boss lady to work for her instead of going to jail or worse. How the hell is he gonna get out of that?
OK, that answered my earlier question, so this is a nope for downloading or support. I know bad shit happens to women everyday, I know actual victims. I don't want to see it in my escapism. Also sounds like blackmail in the game but not tagged for it. Also sounds like we have a moron MC, that is also a nope.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes