Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The requirement to get the last scene of this update (coffee shop) is utterly retarded.
I mean can't a dumb shit mc who just got punked go for a nice coffee break? Get the Damn scene then

Reactions: LegendKing23

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, just finished playing. MC's reaction is not that farfetched. He beat a stripper. He was obviously drugged (whether through the pill or some other means), but he doesn't know that. A really sharp and calm MC could have reacted better here, but a average dude in this situation will panic as he did.

The whole thing is a set up by the boss lady to blackmail punks to do the job. I think blackmailing random dudes to do an illegal job for you is questionable, but ehh...

For the HOBO routes, didn't we only get the Myrtle scene if we did give the HOBO our name? So the route decision is between Myrtle and the coffee shop boss? I think I'll go with Myrtle.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got done with 0.3.3, so once again, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, been fun game thus far, and looking forward for more. Thank you so much for this.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Man....I was hoping for more robustness but I can see this is gonna be a rollercoaster. Update was kinda short if you ask me but it is what it is. The whole thing is obviously a setup but, I'd bet money that Trixie is actually completely fine and everybody is just acting the part. An elaborate ploy to get random dudes to think they have no way out. Clearly she spiked the drink when you look away at the girls on stage. I'll stick around for now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not giving up on the game yet. Myrtle and ruby are great hope they get promoted to "Main" girls also Charlotte was surprisingly enjoyable.

but i guess it was never answered so i'll ask again. are the future man-whore scenes not gonna be avoidable?

you know what never mind considering the situation with Trixie i think its already pointed out that some girls you cant avoid.

i mean i really like this game so far but forced sex scenes ruin the game a bit. but still curious to see where it leads.

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Shouldn't this be ( with you ) not ( to you )

View attachment 1218280
Thanks, fixed.

For the HOBO routes, didn't we only get the Myrtle scene if we did give the HOBO our name? So the route decision is between Myrtle and the coffee shop boss? I think I'll go with Myrtle.
You could also get the Myrtle scene if you didn't tell the hobo your name, and didn't have sex with Crystal in the backroom (or at all).
The thing is: I prefer to distance from "routes" mechanism and logic. There's no "Myrtle route", "Charlotte route", "Good guy route", "Bad guy route" etc. It's a story of one particular dude and you sometimes can affect certain parts of his story. Sometimes minor choices lead to serious consequences, sometimes seemingly major choices don't change anything. But in this particular case, none of the girls are "locked out" in both results.
but i guess it was never answered so i'll ask again. are the future man-whore scenes not gonna be avoidable?
There might be more unavoidable sex scenes in the future. Not "man-whore" scenes though.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This game looks really good: A nice variety of models, scenery that isn't the same as every stock asset daz game, interesting use of lighting etc. But the ending of the last version was so dumb I hesitated to play the update. In the end, I thought I'd give it a shot at redeeming itself, but found instead that it has veered headfirst into Full Stupid. That Trixie/Eva club story thread just doesn't make a goddamn lick of sense unless the MC is so criminally stupid he can't tie his own shoelaces.

And in the end, whether you took the pill in the last update or not turned out to affect the outcome ... not one jot.

The first one, regarding the "pointless" choice with Trixie in this update: I understand that for now, it doesn't make much sense, but... it does! :KEK: And will be explained later.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

game was nice till the end of ch3

now we are going drugged and blackmailed after ,
forced to be a man-whore
im sure it was a setup trap
and i dont like the way this game is going
i really hope this will be just a(really) short thing within the story

one thing for sure : trying to be the nice guy doesnt pay off like in reallife

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1218393

So I know shes leaning in, but unless she has a super long neck, I don't think this perspective is quite right lol.
I've seen this pose in a few games now (most notably Bella in BaDIK). The perspective makes the head look out of proportion with the rest of the body (i.e enormous head, tiny shoulders). But this one actually looks better than others I've seen. I think it doesn't bother me as much because this game isn't going for photo-realism models. They have a slight anime look or something. I like it because they're different than the usual DAZ3D placeholders everyone uses with very little modification. In most games I'm like, oh there's Linda, oh there's Caroline, etc. :rolleyes: Here, the women are like nothing I've seen before so kudos to the creator (y)

I want to tittyfuck Andrea sooo baddd
You may have a long wait. I get the feeling Andrea is the "end game girl." Every game has one and it's usually the "landlady" or big titty milf. Devs like to save something for the later chapters so players don't tune out early, I presume. I'm a ginger-centric guy so Aurora is more my speed. I'm on the fence about her new look, though. I guess I'll get used to it.

Reactions: lightpower

Demongus

Jan 30, 2020
Haven't finished the update yet, will probs finish it tomorrow. Anyway, I get the feeling that you were set-up to be blackmailed and forced to work for Eva because regardless of your choices you end up at the same place. That and the way the last update ended just left me feeling like the dev just suddenly decided to take the story in a completely different direction than it seemed to be going (happy to be proven wrong about that). The game was pretty fun until now but unless the situation gets resolved in an update or two I don't think this one is for me anymore, which is a shame tbh.

Of course the renders are still amazing, personally don't much like the Aurora redesign though. From what I can gather she was changed because people didn't like the original so damned if you, damned if you don't I guess.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes