Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Compressed please (y)
We have to wait on Compressed versions unless they come from the Author. Takes time for the F95 Compressor's to download/compress these games, and re-upload them! So make sure you Like them when they do post Compressed versions of the games! We should see it here before too long, is already being compressed. :>) (y)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Off the Record [v0.4.1] [deadbeat] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,57 GB / 1001 MB - OffTheRecord-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,54 GB / 967 MB - OffTheRecord-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Just sped through the game (got a new computer and saves were lost)... the game still ends after the fourway blowjob?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It was a decent update, although admittedly I was hoping for more Andrea content. Well, hopefully we'll get it in the next update.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
can someone give me info on the prostitution tag is it one of the LI's avoidable?
It's because of the MC.

If I'm not mistaken, something happens with the MC (I remember what happens, but I don't want to do any more spoilers) and he has a pretty, pretty serious "debt" and to pay it off, he is basically forced to become a rentboy. Since that update there hasn't been much more progress on that plot, so we still don't know how it plays out. I haven't played this update yet though.

Of the love interests, none is a prostitute. One girl (Mi-Sun) is quite precocious with the MC and another (Sia) used to work in an adult club, If I'm not mistaken. But none of them were or are prostitutes.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
oh wow, i am not in to Chelsa and Aurora, so i skipped the dream content (it was weird anyway) and turn Arora down. Update lastet like 2 min. :cry:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh fuck a dream, i totally hate this, when it happened i was "who the fuck is Chelsea !!" Last time i played was so long ago that i didn't remember anything of her!!
I hate dreams and i just skip through it without looking.

By the way there was many bugs, variables not defined, that's a bit lame.
And Aurora when she started to explain her story i got bored and skip trough also, i would have turn her down if i knew about it.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes