sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
Played the full game and for me in my opinion I still can't believe why would (you) as main character brake up with Chelsea. She is so adorable and energetic. I know it's only a visual game but if this was in real life which do happen why put interest in someone so full which in the end that interest can and will fade away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He got what he deserved in the end .. he wanted excitement, he got drugs and human tra ff i kking.
So much for looking for too much excitement outta somebody.

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
It's clearly defined in the OEM script so the issue is somewhere on your end (like you or someone fucked with shit they don't have knowledge of):

default ep4_apt_party_lewd_aur = False

All of the Apartment Party variables are defined before the VN loads. Need more info to assist you if needed. Regards.
I've got no other info, I don't touch stuff in a games script because I have no knowledge of it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This is a harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 v0.4.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hmm.... Using this walk through mod (Sia looking for a job with MC, and picking the purvey choice), I've attached a few images showing the result choice that removes 5 points from Sia. And if I pick the other (not the green text choice), I keep my 5 Sia points.

Is the loss of 5 points required for story progression or is it an error? It seems like a high loss of points, considering walk throughs usually point out choices to gain points, not to lose a chunk of them. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hmm.... Using this walk through mod (Sia looking for a job with MC, and picking the purvey choice), I've attached a few images showing the result choice that removes 5 points from Sia. And if I pick the other (not the green text choice), I keep my 5 Sia points.

Is the loss of 5 points required for story progression or is it an error? It seems like a high loss of points, considering walk throughs usually point out choices to gain points, not to lose a chunk of them. View attachment 1690948 View attachment 1690949
Read what the mod is in the mod post. It shows all sex scenes. That's why it's called a Harem mod. Thank you.

It means, no matter what points you have I will code the scenes for you. Hope that makes sense, if you'd rather not use the mod I understand, but I get @ so much because peopled don't read the post. Bottom lines, points don't matter with this type of mod.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
Played the full game and for me in my opinion I still can't believe why would (you) as main character brake up with Chelsea. She is so adorable and energetic. I know it's only a visual game but if this was in real life which do happen why put interest in someone so full which in the end that interest can and will fade away.
I agree, but also at the same time with all the flashbacks I think the MC feels like be made a mistake and I feel that will come back and haunt him, especially if he cheated on her with her Mom

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She was the best he ever had. All he is now is .. what Sia called him to his face man whore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah ... the good you have is never enough unless you invest in it and make it your own.
Otherwise, you are a stranger in another kind soul story, leeching her warmth and her love.
She is and will be for the very long future the best shot he ever had at making it in life.
He blew it, just like a deab beat he is, now all of us are gaming his unforseen consequences.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree, but also at the same time with all the flashbacks I think the MC feels like be made a mistake and I feel that will come back and haunt him, especially if he cheated on her with her Mom
Possible, but first Chelsea needs to return...the sooner the better and hopefully she brings her mom along :sneaky:
But than, my favorites are Chelsea, Tiffany and Myrtle, whille i dislike Andrea, Mi-sun and Ingrid...Sia and Aurora are nice distractions but nothing more...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bum only stops the thief had you wormed up to him. That is it for his contribution to keeping the neighborhood safe and developing a buddying connection to MC, who is looking to buddy-buddy with as many people he can in this new town and new life he found for himself.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes