UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Off the Record [v0.4.1] [deadbeat] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,57 GB / 1001 MB - OffTheRecord-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,54 GB / 967 MB - OffTheRecord-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Many many thanks!!! For this and all the other games you support.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
"290 static renders and 20 animations"

I don't know, but it feels too short. This update can be easily skipped when nothing happens. If you are interested in a confused sleep sex session, then ok, but I actually pressed ctrl after my roommate left to fly out the window. After that, it’s just a hangover conversation with different people. Not even going anywhere from the apartment.

Reactions: Pinsel and ravic

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - v0.4.1 Update
Off The Record - MultiMod Edition
OTR_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
Having issue: "NameError: name 'ep4_apt_party_lewd_aur' is not defined"
Edit: It's for all 3 of the girls

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Having issue: "NameError: name 'ep4_apt_party_lewd_aur' is not defined"
Edit: It's for all 3 of the girls
It's clearly defined in the OEM script so the issue is somewhere on your end (like you or someone fucked with shit they don't have knowledge of):

default ep4_apt_party_lewd_aur = False

All of the Apartment Party variables are defined before the VN loads. Need more info to assist you if needed. Regards.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
how am i not in any "sia/aurora/ingrid/all" after party, where did i go wrong? i even use the walkthrough mod

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I don't get how after the party with Sia, Rory & Ingrid how all of a sudden I'm in the dorms in bed with Chelsea that I have zero points with agreeing to meet her family??? And in the morning Sia acts like we did the dirty while Rory & Ingrid were passed out...

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
Its life. Some updates just feel like brainfarts. You cant say that every Alien and Predator movie are good, but in the end they delivered Prometheus and Covenant that are somewhat shitty but at least is good enought aesthetically so you dont complain that much.

• Haha
Reactions: Derfelruivo

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I like the game so far, but I am getting to ton of game breaks where I have to hit ignore to move forward. Beyond that, I am now stuck in the coffee shop with Ruby. All three choices have already been completed and just keep telling me that I've already done them so I can't progress in the game. Am I missing a secret fourth option somewhere?

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
I like the game so far, but I am getting to ton of game breaks where I have to hit ignore to move forward. Beyond that, I am now stuck in the coffee shop with Ruby. All three choices have already been completed and just keep telling me that I've already done them so I can't progress in the game. Am I missing a secret fourth option somewhere?
I've replayed that scene and checked the code -- it's all fine there. After you talk to Ruby two times the scene moves on.
This goes to you as well to others who also get lots of errors: I assume that you played previous versions with a mod and now trying to play v0.4.1 without it. You should either continue playing with the same mod or replay the game without it not to have any errors.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I've replayed that scene and checked the code -- it's all fine there. After you talk to Ruby two times the scene moves on.
This goes to you as well to others who also get lots of errors: I assume that you played previous versions with a mod and now trying to play v0.4.1 without it. You should either continue playing with the same mod or replay the game without it not to have any errors.
I don't believe I used a mod in the past, although it has been some time. Perhaps I will try a new start and see if the issues persist. Thanks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Charlotte Scene Guide (contains potential spoilers)

Good morning. After all this time I'm still getting questions to obtaining the Charlotte scene. So, here's the official-unofficial SanchoGuide for obtaining it, and what progress keeps it from being obtained. Let's roll:

Summary: To obtain the possibility of the Charlotte scene then the only mandatory requirement is to lose the Coffee Shop money. The only way to lose the money is to 1) obtain Crystal's scene in the Coffee Shop closet AND 2) have the Hobo's Trust at 1 or less.

First let's start off with what happens during an incorrect setup so folks get the full picture. Here the player has too much HoboTrust but still elects to choose and obtain Crystal's closet scene. Because the HoboTrust is above 1, the Hobo will stop the theif therefore you do NOT lose the Coffee Shop money:
OTR Charlotte02a.jpg OTR Charlotte02b.jpg

Next is the proper setup and how the Charlotte scene becomes obtainable. Here the player has the appropriate HoboTrust requirement AND elects to choose and obtain Crystal's closet scene.
OTR Charlotte01a.jpg OTR Charlotte01b.jpg

That's it and as simple as I can make it. If you would like to have all this info available plus a boatload of additional features, go DL and install SanchoMod for Off the Record and enjoy (link is in the OP). Regards.

Reactions: rnzn and sunaboz
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes