VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes
Aug 16, 2019
The suspense is killing me, its like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Update's probably going to be new year, same old bullshit.
Alice complete path is almost done. Still tweaking some minor things.
Testing new style of animations.
After this update, the following updates won't be complete routes.
Not sure if going to steam due to their wishy-washy nature on adult games.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
tc.jpg

Another month passes by which means it's time for another monthly update! Short update again, nothing major left to tell about. I spent some extra time testing things out, already made a test release build. Things look good enough to give a next post date:

19 February

Mark it on your calendar if you use one! What you can expect? The 0.4 release date, what I have been doing and also what I'll be planning to do next once the release finally drops. Don't worry, expect good things (at least if things go as planned). I'll also try to post some renders I have been hoarding if I manage to gather enough courage.

Like before, I'm not going to take any Patreon payments until 0.4 is out (I'll temporarily suspend my Patreon at the end of each month until then).

The rest of the post is mostly copy and paste from my previous updates for those who are new or want to be reminded of what will be coming next. See you in the next post, thanks for your support and patience!

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Read it carefully. It won't actually be released on Feb 19th, that is the date of when he'll announce the 0.4 release date.

Nothing will happen on the 19th, on the 28th he will give us another copy and pasted announcement that he will release the game in a few days and has so many renders that he could post for an entire year but is just tweaking some minor stuff. ad infinitum

Reactions: CheyenneFilter

Westinaction

Apr 7, 2018
It's almost performance art at this point. I imagine his day job must be in marketing, because he's managed to make it seem as if the release is right around the corner for the last 2 years.

Tune in next time for an announcement of a release date! (I'm willing to bet this doesn't happen)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Look, guys, go easy on the dev yeah?

The game was almost ready and we had a release date ...... of Christmas 2019 ..... then January 2020 .... then copy paste updates for about 2 years.....

Poor dev needs a holiday. It's hard work repeating the same thing every month.

I really feel for the guy.

Every month he puts in such hard work releasing a render, a copy pasta update and then sits back while the same few people rush his defence with "but he's not taking any money" even though no one at all has ever mentioned money only the devs super shit work ethic.

It's a hard life being a dev.

Westinaction

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone want to start the betting lines for whether he posts a release date tomorrow? I think 50/1 odds he posts a date, 300/1 odds he actually releases something on that day.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes