VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I'm still waiting for Half Life 3.
Not happening untill valve cash cow CSGO and Dota 2 dies. I would have said steam store too but we all no that is never gonna die.

Maybe we can get Half Life after Gaben passes away and some giant buys valve(Mircosoft cause they buy everything) and reboot Half Life IP in whatever xbox service we will have in 20 years. Valve themselves doing it has probability lesser than humanity surving till 2050.

Reactions: markel1000

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Do people have any idea of what models, modified or raw, did Stencilbits use on this one?
Kind of curious if anyone ever toyed with trying a remake, spin-off or anything similar.

Reactions: JosephGratz1122

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Do people have any idea of what models, modified or raw, did Stencilbits use on this one?
Kind of curious if anyone ever toyed with trying a remake, spin-off or anything similar.
I think they're were custom made by him in Blender.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
and some giant buys valve(Mircosoft cause they buy everything)
That would not happen, the FTC or the EU wouldn't agree. Steam is much more bigger than Blizzard, and even that acquisition seems to be problematic. And besides that, would that Half Life be the one we want to have?

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
That would not happen, the FTC or the EU wouldn't agree. Steam is much more bigger than Blizzard, and even that acquisition seems to be problematic. And besides that, would that Half Life be the one we want to have?
Yeah, we don't want that half life but i don't see valve making half life with them making money hand over first like they do now without all the cash cow of steam, CSGO and Dota 2.
Half life 3 is too much work compared to what they do now.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Half Life 3 will probably never be released, that's why it's always mentioned for fun.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Not happening untill valve cash cow CSGO and Dota 2 dies. I would have said steam store too but we all no that is never gonna die.

Maybe we can get Half Life after Gaben passes away and some giant buys valve(Mircosoft cause they buy everything) and reboot Half Life IP in whatever xbox service we will have in 20 years. Valve themselves doing it has probability lesser than humanity surving till 2050.
My theory is that valve feels like they can't release a half-life game that doesn't completely revolutionize gaming the was HL 1 did with narrative and 2 did with physics and animation. They didn't release any new HL content until VR became a thing and they had that new tech to show off. They have trapped themselves in a hell of perfectionism.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Dear everyone.

My work on the game was going along so well that it made my peepee grow extra big, seeing all the bewbs I was making for everyone. But then my peepee fell off and I can't make more bewbs, because I have the sads that I no longer have my peepee. I have no inspiration and no peepee.

Goodbye, Stencilbit(less)"

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
"Oh Hai Stencilbutts here, Testing is coming along nicely thanks to all my testers who thoroughly taste tested my testes. Something about Alice or some sort of 4 point oh Who knows, I don't really give a shit remember. It's Haloweenis , so here' is some render I made 4 years ago last night hope it keeps you interested cause I know I am not. Anypoo, everything I do is a lie is coming along nicely and should be ready to be released realllllll Soon. I promise, k. So thanks you morons wonderful patrons for supporting me through these difficult times, where I go out at night and hunt people down at the park for sexual pleasure. I don't know where id be without you.

Love You! Eat Shit!

- Stencilnuts

Circa 2019 Coming Soon

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
"Oh Hai Stencilbutts here, Testing is coming along nicely thanks to all my testers who thoroughly taste tested my testes. Something about Alice or some sort of 4 point oh Who knows, I don't really give a shit remember. It's Haloweenis , so here' is some render I made 4 years ago last night hope it keeps you interested cause I know I am not. Anypoo, everything I do is a lie is coming along nicely and should be ready to be released realllllll Soon. I promise, k. So thanks you morons wonderful patrons for supporting me through these difficult times, where I go out at night and hunt people down at the park for sexual pleasure. I don't know where id be without you.

Love You! Eat Shit!

- Stencilnuts

Circa 2019 Coming Soon
Hey wait a minute. This post doesn't have the copy/pasted TL/DR! Your a phony!

family-guy-youre-a-big-fat-phony.gif

May 31, 2020
Latest news from our resident developer.... Is that The new update is all but done.... $10 tier will be receiving links through emails before everyone else. The public version will be out a week after that.. I hope you all enjoy it.
Changelog: 5 renders, 5 animation
improved interface. Licensed music and typo fixed.

Developer's note : I'll see you all in the next update 12 May 2045.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Latest news from our resident developer.... Is that The new update is all but done.... $10 tier will be receiving links through emails before everyone else. The public version will be out a week after that.. I hope you all enjoy it.
Changelog: 5 renders, 5 animation
improved interface. Licensed music and typo fixed.

Developer's note : I'll see you all in the next update 12 May 2045.
5 renders please more like 2 with zero animations

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes