VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember being here wanting a route for Jane about 4 years ago.

Now I don't think i'll bother asking. It's taken 3 years, so far, to get 0.4 so to get the next update after that ....... I think Stencil would have to leave the game files to his offspring in his will because aint none of us gonna live that long.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I remember being here wanting a route for Jane about 4 years ago.

Now I don't think i'll bother asking. It's taken 3 years, so far, to get 0.4 so to get the next update after that ....... I think Stencil would have to leave the game files to his offspring in his will because aint none of us gonna live that long.
I feel you wanted a kate route so bad but that shit is never happening

Reactions: Avaron1974

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Don't get me wrong, I remember enjoying the game when I last played it. It was great, I'll probably enjoy it when the next version drops too (if it ever does). I enjoy the jokes that the people on this thread make just as much though :ROFLMAO:
played at least 100 before this one and it still stands out only 2d game ive liked still holding off on the other two routes just did the one

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm just concerned about how many bugs the game has.

He's been squashing them and getting it tested for 3 years and still hasn't launched.

Wonder if Stencil used to work for Bethesda.

Aug 16, 2019
Fake Monthly Update: With Pillowy Mounds of Mashed Potatoes
We're no strangers to this, you know the lore and so do I.Your commitment is what I've been thinking of. You won't be getting that from any other dev.

Everything that has to be said has been said. Version 0.4 is coming, after some tests I definitely have breast cancer. There are some rendering and crashing issues on Mac and Android and I've been working my ass off like George R.R. Martin on Winds of Winter to fix them. I could always do escalonated releases with windows first. Then sorting Mac and Android after modders do their magic and I take a look under the hood of their mods.
As always, I have my Patreon locked out until the game is released. Also, I may end up not needing Patreon since a wonderful Prince from the land of Nigeria, Sug'go Nde'eznutz, promised me $500,000 if I helped him with a wire transfer. Merry Thanksgiving!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fake Monthly Update: With Pillowy Mounds of Mashed Potatoes
We're no strangers to this, you know the lore and so do I.Your commitment is what I've been thinking of. You won't be getting that from any other dev.

Everything that has to be said has been said. Version 0.4 is coming, after some tests I definitely have breast cancer. There are some rendering and crashing issues on Mac and Android and I've been working my ass off like George R.R. Martin on Winds of Winter to fix them. I could always do escalonated releases with windows first. Then sorting Mac and Android after modders do their magic and I take a look under the hood of their mods.
As always, I have my Patreon locked out until the game is released. Also, I may end up not needing Patreon since a wonderful Prince from the land of Nigeria, Sug'go Nde'eznutz, promised me $500,000 if I helped him with a wire transfer. Merry Thanksgiving!
Don't worry.

I'm never gonna give you up!

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes