VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
lmao you can see the excuse in the latest patreon post without even knowing the rest. It's dead. Four years now, why even bother making patreon posts.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Why has Alice gone from looking cute to looking like one of those creepy ass dolls that granny's love to collect and seem like they will wake up and murder you while you sleep?
Same way people can have way too much plastic surgery and go from "Kinda average" to "hot" to "Oh dear god, who let this beast walk the streets of the surface world during the day!"

Just a little too much work and not knowing when to stop.

DDJohn

Jan 1, 2018
I feel like he's just laughing at his supporters right now. "It's been release ready for a while"? Yeah no shit? It must be lotr trilogy worthy at this point of "re-reading"

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Sometimes I follow games and forget why i even followed, this is one of those. Also, these characters make Ruin Me and Absolute Power Corruption look like The Mona Lisa. At least they didnt use those robotic looking DAZ models.

Unfollowing because I hate devs that do Komisari BS, that "THE UPDATE IS COMING" and its not. The excuses become neverending as they milk and gaslight their fans.

Aug 16, 2019
Sometimes I follow games and forget why i even followed, this is one of those. Also, these characters make Ruin Me and Absolute Power Corruption look like The Mona Lisa. At least they didnt use those robotic looking DAZ models.

Unfollowing because I hate devs that do Komisari BS, that "THE UPDATE IS COMING" and its not. The excuses become neverending as they milk and gaslight their fans.
To be fair, "He Is DiSaBlInG hIs PaTrEoN eVerY mOnTh!" But yeah, I get the feeling of having a carrot dangled for so long in front of someone's face.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
what year is this?
Technically it should be 3585 by the ancient measure of time, but the universe is still mostly stuck in the stasis caused by the 2008 experiments at the Large Hadron Collider gone wrong.

What you "remember" from the last "decade" has been hallucination caused by your mind being unable to cope with suspension of the progress of time. We are still working on resumption of normal timeline services, please stand by.

Oh, and Stencilbits will release an update the next month, he's almost done testing.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes