VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

kittykarina

Jun 2, 2020
I'm really enjoying the Character design in this one, except maybe for the hairdo of some of them. Also, I have mixed feelings about the main character (why he is always trying to be funny, sometimes I think it get a bit annoying lol)

Anyway, I'm streaming Offcuts on Goohshi later today (3PMCDT), if anyone is interested. I'm going through Amy's route :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 constantly lurking in this thread, although waiting for the update takes ages, is a sign that the Offcuts have certain qualities. :-D
I've never once complained about the game.

I'll even go as far as saying it's probably one of my faves, it's deff top 10 anyway.

I love this game, I adore the characters and the writing is fantastic however I can't stand the dev and I think he has a shit work ethic.

An amazing game with some of the best humour i've read in one of these is being held back by the very person creating it.

That has always been my issue.

Reactions: Evil13

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
OK I've not heard of this game before but I'm putting it on my list to try based on this alone :LOL:
Having had much the same experience (thanks Qmil679!) I'd say you won't regret it. Came for the dialogue, stayed for the tsundere. :love:

As pointed out by Qmil679, you should consult the walkthrough at least once to see which routes are currently implemented and to gain an understanding into how accessing them works. Do take note that the routes also have alternate endings based on later choices. But I don't think you need to obsess over the actual choices as it's mostly about focusing your attention on a specific girl (for better or worse).

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Worth a play, great game. Play with WT to get you on a given path. Because there are a couple of women you can be with. ;)
Having had much the same experience (thanks Qmil679!) I'd say you won't regret it. Came for the dialogue, stayed for the tsundere. :love:

As pointed out by Qmil679, you should consult the walkthrough at least once to see which routes are currently implemented and to gain an understanding into how accessing them works. Do take note that the routes also have alternate endings based on later choices. But I don't think you need to obsess over the actual choices as it's mostly about focusing your attention on a specific girl (for better or worse).
Thanks both, will do! I tend to check the walkthroughs for directions anyway as I like no stone unturned! (or skirt lifted)

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes