Gabrisi11

Jun 3, 2018
uhm... dunno if it's just me, but crafting as a whole is busted, can't interact with any of the crafting stations, and I'm stuck at the golem crafting quest. First playthrough, so it's not the save issue that's been mentioned.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
uhm... dunno if it's just me, but crafting as a whole is busted, can't interact with any of the crafting stations, and I'm stuck at the golem crafting quest. First playthrough, so it's not the save issue that's been mentioned.
good thing i decided not to start over then guess we need to wait for a fix

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I'll look into this.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Figured out the problem version 0.116c will have this issue resolved, and your current save is perfectly compatible with the new version.

The problem was the updated crafting plugin changed the formatting of the call scene function, older saves might also be usable, if recipes seem to be missing you can just use the golem fixer located in the bookshelf in the room where you craft golems in.

Gabrisi11

Jun 3, 2018
Figured out the problem version 0.116c will have this issue resolved, and your current save is perfectly compatible with the new version.

The problem was the updated crafting plugin changed the formatting of the call scene function, older saves might also be usable, if recipes seem to be missing you can just use the golem fixer located in the bookshelf in the room where you craft golems in.
That, my good sir, was fast. Glad I pointed it out, so it got solved :)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is niza actualy beatable ?
i got the skill to the level required, full mana steel gear and she one shot me on the fourth turn half the time, on the fifth the other half always with a critical hit ........ guess i could probably kill her by using magic but this does not feel right :S

edit : yep she's beatable, either slash and hope for a critical (before she put her evasion buff) or paralyze her on first turn then ... slash till she drop :S

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
I started heisenschmerg quest without going to the investigation table. I went to the academy and saw a shiny spot. I thought it was a random side quest. So, I finished the quest and now I can't finish the quest when the investigation table gives me the quest again.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I started heisenschmerg quest without going to the investigation table. I went to the academy and saw a shiny spot. I thought it was a random side quest. So, I finished the quest and now I can't finish the quest when the investigation table gives me the quest again.
I'll look into this, also that was the final investigation, congrats. :)

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Good news, your save can still be used, download the 0.116d version, and just enter the Themis Palace map, and the broken investigation variables will be fixed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omnilord-0.116d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordsousaphone

Jun 4, 2023
Hello, is there anyway for the girls to get abilities? The only one with any ability is Zebeyanna and that's only charged bolt 1

Gabrisi11

Jun 3, 2018
Hello, is there anyway for the girls to get abilities? The only one with any ability is Zebeyanna and that's only charged bolt 1
Pretty sure Viconia had her magic? but as the game seems to still be in very early stages, it's not weird for it to maybe feel a little "empty" on some points. As it currently stands, they don't really need to be beefed up much imo, unless the next updates focus on increasing the available activities for the daugthers outside the city, instead of being focused on completing the whole "taking full control of the city" storyline :unsure: .

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The daughters for the most part don't have very many combat abilities (The subscribestar update overhauls much of the combat though), they will however in the future have access to evolving skills (That become more powerful and level up as you use them).

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
hey is there anything I need to do to get the golems producing stuff or is my old save bugged

Also I am on the third part Heisenschmerg and I go down into the basement but all I get are 3 dots in response to talking to him

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes