shiroex656

Feb 25, 2019
so where is this supposed guide

nevermind find it but quest log is miss leading it to the east not to the North East

Last edited:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Niza been pregnant for a looong loong time done quite a few things with her, on many occasions inbetween quests got done with mage guild i dont think theres anythin eles atm but shes still pregnant?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omnilord-0.117e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
missing persons 1.PNG

There is no such thing as a market district. According to the teleport, there is a Merchant District. And a bazaar.

Nothing is labeled so I can't find it. I went into 3 different places that I thought might be it but have no idea what they are actually called. since there are no signs on any of the buildings.

And the map is ridiculously oversized with too much walking.
The city itself is apparently one singular map. which is insane. as it means i can wander from one district to another without even noticing. which further prevents me from finding what I am trying to find.

===
edit:
Finally after 10 minutes of searching I found it by teleporting to bazaar and then going right for a while then a little up. it was import that you go east THEN north and not north THEN east.
At least the black barrel pub is one of the few builders that pops up a new for a moment when you first enter it. most don't.

This game needs a HUD. one that always displays the current building name. and has a map button you can press to quick travel within the city.

on the first patrol, the first few lines are repeated twice. there are 5-6 lines describing your patrol until you are blocked. then it loads a new location showing you blocked and repeats those 5-6 lines a 2nd time

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
-Each patrol can increase a varying degree of security for the city of Themis, upto a maximum of 100 points.
I was able to exceed 100 points.
I am not sure, but I think trying to patrol at 100+ points of security gives another +1 point each time
either that or it is something else.
-Added a new quest to consult with Ilmra the Guildmaster of the Merchants Guild; unlocks property ownership and management.
How do I start it? I talked to Ilmra and didn't see it

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
uh some i dead when trying make the kids stuff like revive
the bug is it one of people dead and come back they dont revive

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes