TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
no after encountering it twice i started over and havent had it since but if i do i will post a screenshot here
Yeah there was a few bugs in the nursery that I patched out, like, forever ago.
I'm guessing your trying the game after some time then.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no after encountering it twice i started over and havent had it since but if i do i will post a screenshot here
I mean haveing the Player controlled figurine walk into a corner isn't neccesarily a game bug... sometimes it's a phenomenon caused by the engine itself. Restarting the game can fix this.
It seems to happen more often with low RAM PCs.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I mean haveing the Player controlled figurine walk into a corner isn't neccesarily a game bug... sometimes it's a phenomenon caused by the engine itself. Restarting the game can fix this.
It seems to happen more often with low RAM PCs.
If I recall correctly the walking into wall bug in my game was caused by an event activating before it was supposed too, it's setting or condition was incorrect, causing it to trigger immediately rather than in response to a players action.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I recall correctly the walking into wall bug in my game was caused by an event activating before it was supposed too, it's setting or condition was incorrect, causing it to trigger immediately rather than in response to a players action.
Just saying that there are alternatives to a bug... even more so since you confirmed to have had fixed that bug before

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Can someone post how the graphics looks.. I mean the sex scenes. If it's good, I'll definitely give it a try. Kinda wish, they didn't just put gameplay's preview only.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Can someone post how the graphics looks.. I mean the sex scenes. If it's good, I'll definitely give it a try. Kinda wish, they didn't just put gameplay's preview only.
No images for sex scenes quite yet, unless your playing the backer version which recently added one image for Phaeress' scenes.

Reactions: gamer012345

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
The crystal prospector quest won't finish and finishing the goblin encampment locks me out of the explorations. save 18 is the goblin softlock and 19 is the broken crystal quest.

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Getting a bug on the demon wife quest. I cleaned up all of the plaques and crystals but I still get the I still have to clean message...
Unless theres an invisible item or something but there is no quest log or hint for this.
Am I crazy or is the quest bugged?
1698782428841.png

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Getting a bug on the demon wife quest. I cleaned up all of the plaques and crystals but I still get the I still have to clean message...
Unless theres an invisible item or something but there is no quest log or hint for this.
Am I crazy or is the quest bugged?
View attachment 3050162
Nervermind the candlestick item was what I was missing.
Might I suggest adding a list to the Quest log to avoid the misunderstanding for new player?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The crystal prospector quest won't finish and finishing the goblin encampment locks me out of the explorations. save 18 is the goblin softlock and 19 is the broken crystal quest.
I uploaded and updated version fixing the bugs, you can still use your save files btw.

Just go to the caverns and both quests should properly end, although the two Quest end events will trigger, they shouldn't trigger again after.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
even in 118b there is still a problem with the caverns. in my save the girls had already cleared the crystal cave, but only 4 of the kills were counted towards the required 10.
As i left the cave, the quest was not marked as completed. So there is no way to complete them. if i return to the caves they are already empty. the same for the cave with the iron ore, not a single monster in them... wtf!?
Why make such tedious grindy-like quests? - i liked the trials, the investigations and some of the "patrol the city" events... but this is simply grinding to waste time - and buggy at that

ok, now after completing the goblin outpost, the caverns could be cleared... but not really. Everything went well on the iron cave, but in the crystal cave i slay all newts, the counter in the questlog says "10/10" but the quest is not marked as completed in the questlog itself, the girls mention thet they are done here and want to convince their father to build mines there and all this, but the quest is never marked as completed _and_ i cannot buy those two properties in the merchants guild. if i try the message says they would not be cleared yet... -.-
cleared yet not cleared... how should anyone understand this...!? - besides, is there any progress after that? - an investigation into the matriarchs themselves afterward, that i am locked out now? - Or does the content fpr 118b simply end here after capturing shel?

Last edited:

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I get an error message "Your browser does not support WebGL" Is there a workaround for this please??

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
even in 118b there is still a problem with the caverns. in my save the girls had already cleared the crystal cave, but only 4 of the kills were counted towards the required 10.
As i left the cave, the quest was not marked as completed. So there is no way to complete them. if i return to the caves they are already empty. the same for the cave with the iron ore, not a single monster in them... wtf!?
Why make such tedious grindy-like quests? - i liked the trials, the investigations and some of the "patrol the city" events... but this is simply grinding to waste time - and buggy at that

ok, now after completing the goblin outpost, the caverns could be cleared... but not really. Everything went well on the iron cave, but in the crystal cave i slay all newts, the counter in the questlog says "10/10" but the quest is not marked as completed in the questlog itself, the girls mention thet they are done here and want to convince their father to build mines there and all this, but the quest is never marked as completed _and_ i cannot buy those two properties in the merchants guild. if i try the message says they would not be cleared yet... -.-
cleared yet not cleared... how should anyone understand this...!? - besides, is there any progress after that? - an investigation into the matriarchs themselves afterward, that i am locked out now? - Or does the content fpr 118b simply end here after capturing shel?
The crystal cave was bugged, it was setting newts killed = 4 after 10 were killed.
The quest of clearing crystal cave is supposed to = 4 (The quest plugin is programmed to make 4 = quest complete).

-Kill 10 or more newts to complete the quest.
-Goblin cave quest was stuck in an infinite loop, travelling to the caverns would trigger the quest completion event over and over again, now it only activates once more before turning off like it is supposed too.

The mines not being cleared is new bug, I'll post a patch immediately.

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
I can't wait for an event where Xalyth's perspective of Zebeyanna is challenged in one way or another.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
It's going to be hard to clear this area with that spider completely surrounded by impassable objects

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You don't clear out those maps, if you need to clear a map, you will receive a quest to do so upon entering it.
You have never met an actual completionist, have you?
It ruined my whole day to know that I missed out on killing that spider.
That spider was laughing at me for hours safe in his little fortress, laying eggs, and making more spiders.
And, it is a spider. I hate spiders.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes