zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
For some reason game does not register me killing all orcs in encampment and keeps insisting that i need to finish clearing it out. To be honest i am losing my nerves here....

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
For some reason game does not register me killing all orcs in encampment and keeps insisting that i need to finish clearing it out. To be honest i am losing my nerves here....
Were you able to clear one of the camps before hand?
Seems like a bug in the kill counter, possibly not resetting properly after each clearing.
I'll take a look.

Reactions: zura2000

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Ah, I see the issue, it's not resetting the kill counter, and I failed to code in an greater than or equal to condition, I'll upload the patched Version 0.119c to Subscribestar.

(The next time you enter a orc encampment after downloading the patch, just exit immediately, it will fix the bug and clear that encampment for you, but you will have to clear the other encampments normally.)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omnilord-0.118d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Alright, so, little bugbear, the water trickling sound effect never seems to go away, even when in a room with no water, it's very annoying and should only really play in the main room, sure, other locations may have trickling water somewhere or other but they're either going to be drowned out by the activity of the slaves or be outside where they will be similarly drowned out by other sound, only in the main chamber where the slime body stays aught to have the sound effect to signify how quiet and calm the room is.

Edit: how cool, the sound effect continues even in Themis...

Edit 2: Actually cool, file is easily findable in the game folder, easily replaced with a muted version, yippee.

Last edited:

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Alright, so, little bugbear, the water trickling sound effect never seems to go away, even when in a room with no water, it's very annoying and should only really play in the main room, sure, other locations may have trickling water somewhere or other but they're either going to be drowned out by the activity of the slaves or be outside where they will be similarly drowned out by other sound, only in the main chamber where the slime body stays aught to have the sound effect to signify how quiet and calm the room is.

Edit: how cool, the sound effect continues even in Themis...

Edit 2: Actually cool, file is easily findable in the game folder, easily replaced with a muted version, yippee.
You hear the effect to Themis? That's odd, when did you first hear of this effect, only two or so locations are programmed to play the trickling effect on map, it's not supposed to follow the player outside of those locations...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You hear the effect to Themis? That's odd, when did you first hear of this effect, only two or so locations are programmed to play the trickling effect on map, it's not supposed to follow the player outside of those locations...
Dunno, since i started the game? I can't be exactly sure if it ever turned off but i don't think it did, it kept bugging me the whole time up until Themis where i replaced the file with a silent one. I presume it's still playing it when i load the game up.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
After completing all the investigations, the last one being the breaking bad satire, you're left with generic 'patrols', well they're somewhat bugged, the text repeats 3 or 4 times with screens of what appear to be intended events changing between each repeat, finally settling on one. Clearly some trigger or decider is looping several times before settling on however the variable is randomised.

Edit: it would actually be nice if these events didn't repeat until they'd all been seen, i know grinding security to 100 might/ might not be the goal but content is content and being bogged down with already seen scenes whilst trying to see unseen ones makes for frustrating gameplay.

Last edited:

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Dunno, since i started the game? I can't be exactly sure if it ever turned off but i don't think it did, it kept bugging me the whole time up until Themis where i replaced the file with a silent one. I presume it's still playing it when i load the game up.
Sounds like the trickling effect from the very first map is not being cancelled, even after moving to another map... I'll see what I can do about that.

Reactions: Bingoogus

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
After completing all the investigations, the last one being the breaking bad satire, you're left with generic 'patrols', well they're somewhat bugged, the text repeats 3 or 4 times with screens of what appear to be intended events changing between each repeat, finally settling on one. Clearly some trigger or decider is looping several times before settling on however the variable is randomised.

Edit: it would actually be nice if these events didn't repeat until they'd all been seen, i know grinding security to 100 might/ might not be the goal but content is content and being bogged down with already seen scenes whilst trying to see unseen ones makes for frustrating gameplay.
Fair enough I'll see about coding it so that each even plays once first, and then randomizes it afterwards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes