Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
So, I finish the current build, but can't find the special areas of the cave (or their quests).

There should be a hard cap on how many time you need to patrol an area before it give you the next special area, meta information that tell you how many special area are left to discover and a message telling you that you found all the special area. (I patrolled the farms way to much and if it was not for the property menu and recherche on the internet, I wouldn't know there is content in the cave.)
you talking about the goblin cave?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Ah, I see the issue, I'll upload a hotfix for this. After you download the updated version, all you have to do to complete the quest is enter the Themis Palace, it will automatically update your quest log.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
another bug report: only 3 bits of evidene is found during health inspection, well its either a bug or im being blind lol

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
another bug report: only 3 bits of evidene is found during health inspection, well its either a bug or im being blind lol
These one in the far left of the kitchen did you find that one?
1) at the noble woman's table.
2) in the kitchen cupboard.
3) in the kitchen sink.
4) on the kitchen stove far left.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Guys, I keep exploring the Caverns but never appear, is it a bug or am I missing something? also, how come the orc invasion is complete but it's still on my active quest?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Guys, I keep exploring the Caverns but never appear, is it a bug or am I missing something? also, how come the orc invasion is complete but it's still on my active quest?
The latest version fixes a bug where orc invasion never completes, have you been back to the palace since completing the quest?

NotNamedAtAll

Jun 3, 2018
Did my life and all until I had to kill some fishes. I discovered every parts and it started to say "no need to explore anymore" but I still had one nest left.
Well, when you're going to try every bit of map to know where the missing nest is the screen become and stay black.
You can actually still move, exit, speak with a npc (a guard I guess) but the screen stay black.

When you actually find the missing nest everything is good. The black screen is only for already completed nests.
When it happen the only solution is to not move too much and try to figure where the exit is. Then, when you've the text for exiting just do it and try another map.

(even if I truly love to go back to a place and see how our actions changed it, in this particular case I think it would be better to "block the access" to the zones already completed. Maybe reopening them again after the quest)

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Did my life and all until I had to kill some fishes. I discovered every parts and it started to say "no need to explore anymore" but I still had one nest left.
Well, when you're going to try every bit of map to know where the missing nest is the screen become and stay black.
You can actually still move, exit, speak with a npc (a guard I guess) but the screen stay black.

When you actually find the missing nest everything is good. The black screen is only for already completed nests.
When it happen the only solution is to not move too much and try to figure where the exit is. Then, when you've the text for exiting just do it and try another map.

(even if I truly love to go back to a place and see how our actions changed it, in this particular case I think it would be better to "block the access" to the zones already completed. Maybe reopening them again after the quest)
Oh, that sounds like a nasty bug. So you find yourself transported to cleared maps, and the fadein code doesn't trigger?
But this goes away the moment you clear all of the locations completely?
I'll look into this.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omnilord-0.119i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Could you please shut off autosave if lost fight? Right now it saves after fight and if you lose, it's "load to game over".
Or create three separate autosave files, like 1) loading in to new location, 2) before and 3) after fight.

Also, the book that gives us "spells II" overrides access to "spells I" you see them but can't use. So you have to much "scroll down".

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Zarroll

Aug 6, 2022
Either I'm really stupid (probably) or does anyone else not know how to make the iron buckler? It says to go below the living area (I did) and use anvil there are 2 and neither of them work

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes