Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Fair enough I'll see about coding it so that each even plays once first, and then randomizes it afterwards.
Given that that little minigame ends when you get to 100+ authority, you might be better to do away with the randomization altogether and either add enough new scenes to hit 100 or simply buff the existing scenes to hit it since once you've seen them all it's just pure grinding to hit 100. Don't even know if hitting 100 will have an effect later though i presume it would and repeating scenes might make a new player think it doesn't matter, negatively affecting outcomes that depend on getting to 100, later.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Given that that little minigame ends when you get to 100+ authority, you might be better to do away with the randomization altogether and either add enough new scenes to hit 100 or simply buff the existing scenes to hit it since once you've seen them all it's just pure grinding to hit 100. Don't even know if hitting 100 will have an effect later though i presume it would and repeating scenes might make a new player think it doesn't matter, negatively affecting outcomes that depend on getting to 100, later.
There are plans to have authority effecting tax revenue, once I add in the government management mechanics.

Narratively the whole idea is that each time you go out on patrol, the crimes that occur are just part in parcel of life in Themis, that it is in its nature, generic and common place. You stepping in to do something being the exception to everyone's lives, until that intervention becomes the new normal.

When adding in the patrols I knew that this was just the first step to a series of story events, culminating in the first ever "competent" and "Lawful Evil" drow city of the Underneath. Setting the stage for the takeover of all of the other "less competent" and "Chaotic Evil" drow cities.

TLDR: Player woos the Neath by being the only source of stability and harsh justice, and then using this reputation as a launchpad for conquest.
(That's actually how the Taliban conquered Afghanistan from the Mujahideen).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
any chance anyone has made cheats for this? just like an xp for the daughters. For some reason when I deploy them for like the 3rd or 4th time, their levels get reset and then I cant move forward. Then again this was on the gamesite version, not from here so who knows, maybe it wont happen when I download from here lol.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
any chance anyone has made cheats for this? just like an xp for the daughters. For some reason when I deploy them for like the 3rd or 4th time, their levels get reset and then I cant move forward. Then again this was on the gamesite version, not from here so who knows, maybe it wont happen when I download from here lol.
Wait what, their levels completely reset?
That's only supposed to happen when they are initialized, which is never the case.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait what, their levels completely reset?
That's only supposed to happen when they are initialized, which is never the case.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Haven't tested with the latest Version but I had an issue where the Level of the mage reset after she joined the MC in the mage guild

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Haven't tested with the latest Version but I had an issue where the Level of the mage reset after she joined the MC in the mage guild
Ah, apologies, it seems for some reason Viconia the mage was set to initialize in that quest, I don't know why that was the case... I'll check the other scenarios where the party is altered, and see if I made any other big mistakes like that.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The next update will be out before the New Year, this will include the fix to Viconia losing her levels during the Wyrd Magic quest. as well as new content.

Reactions: Imperius_9737

G5man

Oct 14, 2022
Been a while since i've been on this page. This game have CGs yet or is it still text based

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Well most recent update was at end of October but we still got 118? When 119 is already out and has been for a while
119 is the backer build which is going to be released publicly soon, 120 will be the backer build, which will be released to backers at the same time as 119 is to the public.

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
So, I finish the current build, but can't find the special areas of the cave (or their quests).

There should be a hard cap on how many time you need to patrol an area before it give you the next special area, meta information that tell you how many special area are left to discover and a message telling you that you found all the special area. (I patrolled the farms way to much and if it was not for the property menu and recherche on the internet, I wouldn't know there is content in the cave.)

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes