JŁPP

Apr 18, 2022
what to do after teleportation mission? because i dont have any new quests or is it the end of the update?

Last edited:

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
what to do after teleportation mission? because i dont have any new quests or is it the end of the update?
You're supposed to teleport on over to the palace (use the teleportation skill and then choose the palace option), a new quest triggers from there automatically.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The less extreme mind control ones are not avoidable, but the more extreme rape scenes are.
Sorry for the late reply.

I guess then I don't think I'd be interested. I like to avoid mind control sex scenes and rape (no matter how extreme), and I don't like them to happen (no mater how extreme).

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
How to complete 2 part of Heisenschmerg quest?
Interacted with 2 sparckles (bottle in the lab and student's notes on the 2 floor).
Quest requires to find another evidence, but i can't find it. Checked the academy 3 times already...

P.S. FOUND IT! There is another notes on the 1 floor in the lab.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
this is a text based game with one typo by sentence, while i enjoy most of the game seeing that standard of one sentence one typo, and alabaster being seen in one h scene every two scene (at best) is realy a turn off, btw the golems are still a real pain you have to go through 3 map to create and instal them (not counting the runing around to get the basic materials and creation of refined materials) which you have to do dozens of time (i did suggest for the dev to have a bigger storage for the golem and putting teleportation in the main base)
just those two flaws realy droped my enjoyment of the game, writing quality standard for a text based game and qol in a rpgm game are both realy important to me

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
this is a text based game with one typo by sentence, while i enjoy most of the game seeing that standard of one sentence one typo, and alabaster being seen in one h scene every two scene (at best) is realy a turn off, btw the golems are still a real pain you have to go through 3 map to create and instal them (not counting the runing around to get the basic materials and creation of refined materials) which you have to do dozens of time (i did suggest for the dev to have a bigger storage for the golem and putting teleportation in the main base)
just those two flaws realy droped my enjoyment of the game, writing quality standard for a text based game and qol in a rpgm game are both realy important to me
Yeah I can understand the desire to avoid tedium and grind in a game.
My plan is actually to make golem crafting something that can be done in large batches, after all if you max out the artificer skill guaranteeing that you can no longer fail in crafting golems; Why force the player to craft them one at a time?
The next Subscribestar release is going to introduce batch crafting golems by interacting with Omni (The giant slime in the central chamber of the main base), Omni is after all based on Rimuru the slime, who as an overpowered ability the capacity to mass produce other peoples creations.

It's about time I involve Omni as a central character rather than a strange pet kept by Anu.

Reactions: Rom46

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omnilord-0.118a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Okay so I captured the Orc and Goblin from the camp and I am uncertain if they... exist in this version after this event and was hoping someone knew so I don't have to keep searching.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
the one that causes mc to walk down to a corner of the room on its own and I couldn't move or even open the menu. I just started over

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes