baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Okay, both of these issues have been fixed. I appreciate them being pointed out. The good news is that the =+ errors were the first time those variables could get increased. So, they would have been a value of 1 anyway. That's good. It means I won't have to force people to replay. The second issue has also been fixed. I have incorporated both into the 0.6 release coming out at the end of January. The issue is I am already knee deep into 0.6 so going back to edit 0.5 is not feasible at this point. I apologize to those who are experiencing the issue.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
this forum has a great search function
Correct. However I searched on the complete variable name and that didn't give any hit. I now see that only the dbm and dmb is used. Sometimes it is impossible to guess the correct search term. So sorry if you don't like that, but that's live...

so going back to edit 0.5 is not feasible at this point
That was not my intention. I hoped it could be fixed in the next version. You can ignore the error and then you miss three lines of dialogue, but then you are back in the game and everything works. Further on the same constructs is used to change the dialogue somewhat, but there the wrong order of two letters is not repeated. So probably not done with a copy and paste :) .

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so, I get this error when talking to Sarah, and I replayed from a save on day 18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this still exists, so i guess it was just never fixed? also makes me wonder if there were supposed to be 2 choices when talking with renee at the pool (i only got one and don't know why), and if i'm missing stuff because of it. =/ guess i'm done with this one for a little bit til some bugs get ironed out

edit: thanks to Boehser Onkel for the fix for the other issue on day 21

Last edited:

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
this still exists, so i guess it was just never fixed? also makes me wonder if there were supposed to be 2 choices when talking with renee at the pool (i only got one and don't know why), and if i'm missing stuff because of it. =/ guess i'm done with this one for a little bit til some bugs get ironed out

edit: thanks to Boehser Onkel for the fix for the other issue on day 21
If you don't have the second dialogue option to interact with Renee it is because you didn't go out of the apartment the first two days. If you decide to stay home on either Day 1 or Day 2, then your bravery score does not go up and you miss out on the chance to talk with her. Don't worry she's still in the story even if you don't.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Finally was able to complete the current version, pretty enjoyable so far and has a decent ammount of content, looking forward to play more.

Here are a few correction to the thread:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Know idea what you are on about.
aye ya damn young pups dont know what real music is...

I Want to Know What Love Is (1999 Remaster)
Song by Foreigner

… I've gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older
… This mountain, I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
Through the clouds, I see love shine
Keeps me warm as life grows colder
… In my life, there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life
… I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me (hey)
… Gotta take a little time
Little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
Looks like love has finally found me
… In my life, there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life
I want you to show me
I know you can show me
… I wanna know what love is (I wanna know)
I want you to show me (I wanna feel)
I wanna feel what love is (I know, I know, and I know)
I know you can show me
Let's talk about love
(Love that you feel inside)
I want you to show me
(I'm feeling so much love)
(And you know, you just can't hide)
I know you can show me
… Oh, I wanna know what love is
(Let's talk about love)
I know you can show me
(I wanna feel)
(And you know you just can't hide)
I know you can show me
I wanna feel what love is (oh, I wanna know)
I want you to show me

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I've really enjoyed this game, but there's so much internal dialogue and most of it just repeats itself, I don't even bother reading it anymore, I just button mash my way through to the actual conversation. Like stop talking about getting a car and just get one already, and I've read the whole "Damn, look at her tits... No! I shouldn't think like that..." Dialogue in just about every damn conversation the MC has ever had. Just leave that stuff alone and get on with it because it's getting legitimately annoying having him break the flow of conversation just to repeat the same mantra about having pervy thoughts and then feeling bad about them. The player is capable of figuring out if the women are attractive.

My one other complaint is the elevator. I'm sitting there looking at an elevator door just hammering the button and nothings happening, why would players want to watch that every time he leaves or returns home?

The characters are all pretty different, which is good and the story is interesting, in that it keeps me thinking. Usually I would avoid sandbox games, but I missed the tag when I picked this one up. I nearly quit when that element was introduced right then, but thought I'd give it a chance. Unlike many Sanboxes this one isn't tedious and everything functions pretty linearly, which begs the question, why have it sandbox at all? Is it just for the texts and emails because they could easily be integrated into a linear progression. Also, why have two separate email systems? One on the phone and one on the laptop, doesn't make sense to me. These aren't complaints however, just curious musings. It's a fairly lengthy game too which is great!

All in all. I'd recommend giving this game a shot, even if you don't like sandbox. If you're not a fan of heavy internal dialogue however, maybe give it a skip or at least be prepared to grind your way through it because a lot of it's not worth reading.

Edit; Not all the internal dialogue is a waste of time. I understand that it's necessary in order to truly capture the personality and story that the MC is living through. But some of it can repeat itself like the examples mentioned above.

Also the sex scenes are somewhat lack luster, the could use multiple positions rather than multiple angles of the same position and some mid-coitus dialogue would increase the value of each scene by a lot.

Edit 2; Just got to the Snapgram stuff. That shit is pretty tedious. Too many clicks required to progress the content. I get that you're going for a sense of realism, but many people gravitate toward these games to escape the trappings of real life.

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
So, I've just noticed that I've missed the 5th image on the phone.

Have I missed some content somehow? I've endeavored to try and tick all the boxes across the various love interests, but if I've missed something I'd like to know so I can restart before I go to far into the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us try that disco music that got juices flowing in clubs and bars all over the world \/\/\/\/

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

View attachment 1595863
So does Haddaway and Foreigner.
I am sure someone gets that joke.
I want you to show me, so lets talk about love....
Know idea what you are on about.
I'm 42, and that is not real music.
I guess when the music is older then you are you wouldnt understand what real music is then hahahahaha.
Bitch please, 1. this is offtopic, and 2. Love songs are not real fucking music.

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes