Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is called fate and is the driving force in many games/novels/scriptures/tables/movies.
Some call it red herring, others call it plot device, the stuff that is done to MC by others.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
baconsmoke I noticed a bug in your script:

After line 2432 of events2.rpy you forgot to add the line hide d20_dbm_09 and that's why this image is displayed at some places in the game, where normally just a black background would be displayed.

:love: I really love your game and all the girls (there are so many of them that I can hardly remember all their names :giggle:)

This game deserves much more attention and support! Keep up the good work!(y)
Thank you for pointing that out to me. I'll get that fixed right up. I appreciate your kind words as well. When things get a bit frustrating with creating this game it makes it so much easier to feel inspired when I hear things like that.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This game is getting really creepy now. The heavy handed messing about with topics like suicide and mental health to make it appear more "deep" is pretty cringe, considering all the plot about magic and angels just boils down to exploiting child-faced barbie dolls.
I can't help but feel kinda revolted by a power fantasy like this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not the only one for any of the girls.
His age, his appearence, his antics, his frailty (suicidal maniac with victimization tendencies)
those are all repulsing them in the start of their interactions.
MC has to fit their narrative, it never gets fed onto them by him.

On top of all that, MC has no control over all the other entities do: eat girls up.
Literally.

In fact, MC is a side dish for most girls.
MC does not get the girl at once. She germinates in her mind and finds it in her
she would like to know MC better.
This is not a power play where MC knowingly bosts his pheromone magik shtik and
gets it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

MC is this destined white knoght destined to slay the dragon.
This game is what the latest matrix is in terms of agent smith/antagonist:
The dragon plays mind tricks on the white knoght before their fight in ragnarok.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

MC is this destined white knoght destined to slay the dragon.
This game is what the latest matrix is in terms of agent smith/antagonist:
The dragon plays mind tricks on the white knoght before their fight in ragnarok.
You clever bastard, keep on chanting!
Piano or forte.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
LOL, no, just keep playing, it is not the end of the game dude, nor the only time you die.

Onto another topic for me, fucking hell, this dev certainly is not afraid to go for the feels, just got to the boat, poor Renee.
but i get a the end and it goes to title?

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Well, this game is trippy. First half an hour and it gives me the 2010's horror/tension indie game vibes. Takes itself very serious (which is not a problem) just to
turn into an edgy tumblr post few seconds later. Honestly a bit unique and not that bad overall, different for sure.

(Also I have to say, it really shows well how harsh and hard is the world on you if you are an alone and unlucky man, of course being a middle aged probably makes it worse.)

I have a question tho, how mc has a heart attack in the middle of a store, while standing. Like if your heart stops you most likely gonna trip over or something :KEK:.

Last edited:
Reactions: odinRa

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well, this game is trippy. First half an hour and it gives me the 2010's horror/tension indie game vibes. Takes itself very serious (which is not a problem) just to turn into an edgy tumblr post few seconds later. Honestly a bit unique and not that bad overall, different for sure.

I have a question tho, how mc have a heart attack in the middle of a store, while standing. Like if your heart stops you most likely gonna trip over or something :KEK:.
If it's an mild infarct/clogged bloodvessels feeding the heart there might just be very painful and have a feeling of nausea.
If on the other hand it's a "massive" infarct then he'd be in more serious trouble.
There are some patients that don't even know they've had an infarct until they're diagnosed at the hospital.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I will have to say that, until the current update of this title, I have never been turned on by a butterfly before :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes