damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
but i get a the end and it goes to title?
Did you chose Elizabeth to die when the monster asks for sacrifice? cuz iirc if you chose any other girl i think its game over, the game itself gives a hint when she texts you the night before asking to be chosen. I am guessing u missed the text or skipped through it..

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
So is the game straight up ignoring that I don't want anything to do with Lily's bbc breath (at her house I picked that I don't have feelings for her)? I mean in the scene with her before the boat mc is acting (and thinking) in a way that suggests he indeed does have feelings for her. What gives?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ok i can't remember who this Caroline or Renèe is, i even did load some older saves and skiped throught them but still can't seem to find them...so question, who are they ?
Renee is the building manager, Sarah's, daughter.
Caroline is the girl you meet in the city, who seems like a bit of a crazy person, but then you realise she also knows about what's going on.
She gets arrested by the Mayor's task force.
So is the game straight up ignoring that I don't want anything to do with Lily's bbc breath (at her house I picked that I don't have feelings for her)? I mean in the scene with her before the boat mc is acting (and thinking) in a way that suggests he indeed does have feelings for her. What gives?
You can have feelings of care for someone, without automatically wanting to fuck them.
Her having had someone else fuck her doesn't stop MC caring for her & having feelings.
The choice is that he doesn't have romantic feelings, not that he stops caring about her.

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I have this weird bug that has been popping up for a few updates.
There was a scene in the office I think where Kayla took her top off and had one hand behind her head and the other off to the side.
This image pops up between transitions constantly. And sometimes when I am quite sure another image should be there.
So when I click on the eye during animations that image will flicker in first and then the video.
The last time I saw it was when someone says "Mortals sure do sleep alot. I guess I'll come back later."
While its not impacting my enjoyment of this, its still kinda weird.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There was a scene in the office I think where Kayla took her top off and had one hand behind her head and the other off to the side.
This image pops up between transitions constantly. And sometimes when I am quite sure another image should be there.
So when I click on the eye during animations that image will flicker in first and then the video.
The last time I saw it was when someone says "Mortals sure do sleep alot. I guess I'll come back later."
That is a known bug slated to be fixed in the next release.

Reactions: hoborg

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Kayla's just really needy.:LOL: Any one else think Araceli looks like Jessica Alba?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do I remove the text box? When I adjust it, a 2nd box comes up.
How do you mean 'adjust'? Altering its dimensions will only do you good if you also alter the file images.rpa#gui/textbox.png accordingly. But you can set the textbox to not display said background image. Easiest way to do that is dropping in Penfold Mole's most excellent mod. Hope this helps!

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
baconsmoke
First thing I want to say is I really like your writing. I began played and was immediately drown into your world. Characters are behaving like real people, there's interesting story, your writing style has an emotional response from me. Please continue making your game, you're awesome at this.
What is really strange for me is a girl named Misha. You see, it's a cute name from Mikhail in Russian (and folk's name for a bear but that's not the case here). So it's a male name. In Russian Misha can only be applied to males (unlike Sasha or Zhenya), Mikhail has no female version (like Mikayla in Spain) and when you see a girl that is called Misha... it's like Lana Wachowski became Larry again. Not a comfortable feeling. At all.

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
baconsmoke
First thing I want to say is I really like your writing. I began played and was immediately drown into your world. Characters are behaving like real people, there's interesting story, your writing style has an emotional response from me. Please continue making your game, you're awesome at this.
What is really strange for me is a girl named Misha. You see, it's a cute name from Mikhail in Russian (and folk's name for a bear but that's not the case here). So it's a male name. In Russian Misha can only be applied to males (unlike Sasha or Zhenya), Mikhail has no female version (like Mikayla in Spain) and when you see a girl that is called Misha... it's like Lana Wachowski became Larry again. Not a comfortable feeling. At all.
That is interesting....and because I love learning new things I am now I am going to have to research name(s) & meaning(s). I never really thought about the differences in names between countries. Although it isn't common at all, here in the US Misha is typically used as a nickname for Michelle.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this game really a sandbox? Im already in day 3 and so far i only gwt to do choices
No, it really isn't. I have no idea why that tag is applied. The closest it comes is that you choose to click your phone to see about texts, images, etc.; you go to your computer to research/work or have a video call; or you click your door and head out to meet someone. Oh, and there was a single scene where you choose where to go while fleeing from danger at night. That isn't even remotely close to a sandbox. There's no world map, there are no sub-locations after you arrive somewhere, and there isn't any grind or resource management. This shouldn't have the sandbox tag applied, IMO.

Reactions: Tavi13
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes