-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I feel like this an April Fools release...So I'll wait.
Well, GoFile says there may be a server error, GDrive says I don't have permission to download it, and MediaFire just reloads the last content in the tab and never goes to a file link. I'm using the Mega app to download and so far it seems to be working. I guess we'll see what gets downloaded. If my computer gets a virus that transmits an electric shock that kills me instantly, it's been nice visiting F95 for a while.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well, GoFile says there may be a server error, GDrive says I don't have permission to download it, and MediaFire just reloads the last content in the tab and never goes to a file link. I'm using the Mega app to download and so far it seems to be working. I guess we'll see what gets downloaded. If my computer gets a virus that transmits and electric shock that kills me instantly, it's been nice visiting F95 for a while.
Can't speak for the code but there's definitely new renders in it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
On Distant Shores [v0.7] [Professor Amethyst Games] crunched
One of my favorite games! :love:

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,72 GB / 782 MB - OnDistantShores-0.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,69 GB / 747 MB - OnDistantShores-0.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
:eek: "Your family passed away in a horrible accident." The complete family, not only the dad? --> No incest! :HideThePain:

I'm just kidding! ;) It's actually rather refreshing as there are enough incest games out there. (I know you can never really have enough of them but you know what I mean! :p) And the renders look nice! :love:

Good luck with your game baconsmoke! (y)

lately there haven't been many incest releases m/s, the others I've already played

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm almost done playing this update now, and things seem fine. (Well, the known bug I've been seeing for a while still isn't fixed, but maybe the next release?) Anyway, should be fine to play, in case anyone still has doubts. The GDrive link is currently not allowing downloads (at least, in my incognito window), but the others seem to work now as well.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
I just wanna take this moment to let the dev know that I absolutely love the renders in this game. I just love how striking and beautiful the eyes are for the characters. Also I like the fact that they used a middle aged man as the mc, because there aren't enough games that I have come across that has that.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
A bit of a continuity error I encountered in this update: Even though my MC has rejected Fina several times at this point, they still end up hooking up and dry humping in the hot tub.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fate is strong in this game. Faith is what gets Mc up and outta bed every day.
When will you learn you do not fight fate in this game? Have you forgotten your love is tortured in hell?
Have you forgotten the demons eat MC alive?
Have you forgotten the literal world eater is living in your head?
Talk about Zeus having it easy. He had Afrodites in his head.
You got the worst of the worst bad world ending evil dragon in your head and life is one neverending pain.
A bit of a continuity error I encountered in this update: Even though my MC has rejected Fina several times at this point, they still end up hooking up and dry humping in the hot tub.
All of that and your gripe is giving and receiving love from a hottie? Seriously?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great game, but the lack of a gallery is annoying.
There is a gallery, but it's extremely limited. On the MC's phone, there's a picture icon which will include pictures he's been sent. But there's no "special memories" location or secret image to find or anything like that, at least not that I've seen. When I realized that, I started creating more saves. Sure, there are only 4 per page, but the arrows to navigate saves pages let you go well past the 15 that the numbers would suggest, allowing for a lot more saves at memorable points. It's the workaround I've been using, and although it doesn't negate the usefulness of a gallery, it's at least something AFAIC.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, hey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
love the game, love the writing. Just this one thing that bothers me.
I think the difference — to the MC, mind you; and I'm definitely not saying it's correct — to him is that "own" doesn't automatically equate to dominate, control, etc. It's more like owning a precious treasure that you want to keep safe and admire / love. He will still play around as the dominator (such as with Deena), sure, but he doesn't actually want to be that way normally. It's only the occasional bit of fun. Someone being his slave I think would — again, in the MC's mind — be a bridge too far. I think, in his own broken way and as far as he's able, he actually does really love all of the girls. I think it will devastate him when any of them get hurt or worse, actually die. Just think of the scene with the girl on the ledge and how busted up he was about it, how full of rage he was about it. And that's someone he doesn't even know at all.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm almost done playing this update now, and things seem fine. (Well, the known bug I've been seeing for a while still isn't fixed, but maybe the next release?) Anyway, should be fine to play, in case anyone still has doubts. The GDrive link is currently not allowing downloads (at least, in my incognito window), but the others seem to work now as well.
They did fix the script but the addition likely won't be honoured by saves made past said point. Use the console (see ) to execute the statement given by CircleJerker in their post: hide d20_dbm_09. Hope this helps!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
OMG... I see new Tage here... Exspain me, how it posible* to Prostitution With MC? 0_0
Okay I haven't played the new update so maybe I'm sticking my foot in my mouth but MC isn't the prostitute if that's what you're asking. If it's following the setup from last update then the prostitution is Zella. She's a woman in a bad spot financially sending money off to her family if I remember right. It's more a sugar baby arrangement than a call girl, so the prostitution is only with you and her, as in you're her only sole customer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WTF? Were is CL? Why only for 0.7 wtout words? Hpow mcoh Fap-Fap content?

OMG... I see new Tage here... Exspain me, how it posible* to Prostitution With MC? 0_0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I chose to spend time with Deena instead of with Helen early on, it's possible there's a scene with Helen replacing the Deena scene. I did still, however, have the MC say he needs Helen, but obviously making the choice I did limits the alternate content, at least to a certain point.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
They did fix the script but the addition likely won't be honoured by saves made past said point. Use the console (see ) to execute the statement given by CircleJerker in their post: hide d20_dbm_09. Hope this helps!
Ah, excellent. Thanks! I loaded the final save at the very end of this release, rolled back a couple of times, executed that command with the console, and then clicked to the same spot where I had loaded and saved over the save from earlier. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Hordragg
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes