Gorthon

Mar 16, 2022
I've seen the MMF happen and honestley it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But where or when does the MMFF happen I think im missing something.

Jun 23, 2020
You can choose to not accept Lily. You will miss out on some things if you do, but you can make her either a lover or just a friend. If lovers with a past is troublesome for you, then you may not like this game. You never see anything. It is only in conversations and it all happened in the past. However, I am not making a game with just virginal girls. I leave that to other authors.

The MMF is avoidable and it is obvious where that happens. It will point blank ask you if you want to walk in or leave (you don't see anything, you just hear a snippet of conversation). If you leave that ends any MMF or MMFF content (although there won't be a lot of that in the game).
Thanks for clearing my doubts i mean past doesn't matter for me untill she just kept saying again and again how i fuck that guy whom you meet and how i had so many boyfriends i mean too much information i was like fucking weirdos! ^_^ Then she cried while on phone i was thinking should i feel bad for her , should i cry, feel emotional i was confused as f but my guy just kissed him , now i guess later i will do what will i think good for me .
Mmf scenes i will certainly avoid but it would have grt to know with which Li this scene would be, blehhh who cares i would know for later like you said.

I'm having too much fun , so i can't just ignore full game only cuz 1/2 li doesn't fulfill my taste. I mean Helen is cute but her words i don't know it's going above my head ◉‿◉
Although hey , did i rejected denna or what was her name cuz i didn't go for icecream !? Or later i could be with her also ? Thanks again keep making such content I'm actually interested in story so far i want to know what will happen with prince! Can't wait to play again later (。♡‿♡。) Good day:)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The game kinda encourages players to go the "catch em all" harem route, saying whoever you reject will become "fallen" or something along those line iirc.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've seen the MMF happen and honestley it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But where or when does the MMFF happen I think im missing something.
You haven't missed anything. That hasn't happened yet. It is planned for a future release.

Reactions: Kipling
Jun 23, 2020
Haha , i can't stop laughing 。◕‿◕。! Lol she is crazy , I'm sure i can cry better than her
ಥ‿ಥ. Sorry sorry ! Intresting so far :-D Screenshot_2022-04-13-20-27-44-27_0d7575692902683f31ac13407f502315.jpg
Hilarious Dev!

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12
Oct 11, 2017
It's pretty good but the MC's constant self-flagellation gets really annoying, as does the "b-b-b-but I really love them sooo much" stuff. It's hammered home early on and that's fine because of plot reasons, but a few weeks in dude just needs to shut up and get on with things instead of making me rapid-fire click my way through the same garbage every time he gets to make a decision.

Like I really hope I get to make decisions at some point instead of scan-reading through a mental breakdown every time the possibility of making a decision occurs to Old Man Sadsack. The first "hurting Tien" scene is completely ruined by the MC making it all about him and how sad and scared he is by the situation. Boo hoo get over yourself and choke the girl, she'd earned it. (edit: lol at the end of the current version he just stands there whinging while bad things happen, and then whinges about how he let it happen. Poor Hollow having to put up with this.)

Suffer from the same "way too many girls" issue most games do. If there were half as many with twice the content I'd have an easier job remembering their names, at least.

Last edited:

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
I don't know where you're going with this, although I do have some guesses (of course). But I must tell you that this is a fantastic story. Harem adventure? Sure. But with actual care for the emotions of the women caught up in the events? Rare.

I've been in poly relationships. You haven't detailed them, but you've certainly incorporated aspects I'm familiar with.

I greatly look forward to the rest of the tale. Regardless of whether or not it fits my preconceptions. You're doing a great job, and it's not the typical robotic slut stuff. My compliments, I eagerly anticipate where you're taking this tale.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Have to say, wow, great game.

Renders are good.
Animation is nice.

The story is beautiful, sad, and even deep in some parts.
In certain scenes, the story, music and scenes were very moving.

10/10 so far Dev, keep up the great work, looking forward to the next update.

Weirdly, some of the moving scenes in the game reminded me of the deeply moving scenes in the Studio Ghibli movies, which, when I finished the game, I went off and rewatched " When Marnie Was There" and tears fell lol.

But great work so far Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: linkinn

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Important note from me (the developer):

This is in regards to a notable error/bug in the game. If you have not played it yet, this bug is fixed in the coming 0.8 release.

*** MILD SPOILER ALERT ***

Do not read if you haven't played the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to apologize, not a big deal, i'am pretty sure most people around here already know that bugs will happen once in a while.

As for me, i'll probably replay the whole game, i wanted to replay it for a while to see if i missed something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Important note from me (the developer):

This is in regards to a notable error/bug in the game. If you have not played it yet, this bug is fixed in the coming 0.8 release.

*** MILD SPOILER ALERT ***

Do not read if you haven't played the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to apologize, not a big deal, i'am pretty sure most people around here already know that bugs will happen once in a while.

As for me, i'll probably replay the whole game, i wanted to replay it for a while to see if i missed something.
I'm in the same boat, I think. Although I personally would probably replay it just to enjoy it all again. I know there are different sides to what people think about the game, but I've been really engaged throughout and I would love to play through and have conversations with the girls all over again. Not to mention, I never did replay to fix the "show Kayla instead of a black screen" bug, so this should get rid of that issue going forward. Redoing my saves probably makes sense anyway; I'm sure I had far too many.

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Not a big deal, bugs happen.
I'm just about due up for a new play through anyway, and I am another one that really needs to clean up my saves. This will give me some motivation to do it :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game should have the romance tag, just saying.
Also, great game, keep up the good work dev.
On the OP (original post of this thread), you will find a Report option in the bottom left of that post, like you do on my reply here. Click / tap that, then choose "Other" in the options that appear. In the text box, state that you believe the romance tag should be added to the game. An moderator / staff member will look at it and add the tag if they believe you are correct.

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
On the OP (original post of this thread), you will find a Report option in the bottom left of that post, like you do on my reply here. Click / tap that, then choose "Other" in the options that appear. In the text box, state that you believe the romance tag should be added to the game. An moderator / staff member will look at it and add the tag if they believe you are correct.
Thank you , i didn't know that.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Well, crap, to be honest I don't remember who Lily is..... Anyone have a render? I'm going to asume she's hot and I went her route.....

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes