MikuMeru121

Jun 12, 2017
so... everytime i try to open the game it closes on startup, does somebody knows the cause of this problem?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
How far in are you. Cuz pretty much everything you brought up is addressed in the story at some point. I say just keep going and you'll get it.
I've been playing this one since the first or second release. I wrote the comment after finishing the latest release. It may have been addressed at some point, but the male dom stuff still feels out of place for this MC to me.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
Jan 18, 2020
I've been playing this one since the first or second release. I wrote the comment after finishing the latest release. It may have been addressed at some point, but the male dom stuff still feels out of place for this MC to me.
Yeah, its sort of a cathartic release of the darkness or whatever inside of him that Hollow preys on. Its definitely not in his character,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Let me see if I can help with your concerns. I am the author.

So, Lily is not in a relationship with the MC in the beginning. There is a scene where the MC sees Lily flirting with a customer. He does feel somewhat jealous. She does sleep with this person, You don't see it. You don't hear any details. When she did this her perception of the world was severely warped by an event that occurs in the game. When she's back to her old self, she's very upset about what she's done. She does have a past, but she doesn't really go into any depth about it except to say that she doesn't like who she was and wants to change.

Her whole story arc is to test the MCs ability to forgive. That's up to you as the player how you handle that. You can accept her flaws and see how she changes and grows, you can stay as friends, or you can outright reject her.

And you are correct. Sarah is not a LI and you get one chance to decide if you are into MMF and MMFF. If you aren't you simply walk away and you aren't asked again. Even if you do accept the first time, you always get to decide if you want to continue to participate. It will not happen very often in the game. It was just a for fun kind of deal.

Not sure if that answers all your questions, but hopefully that gives you enough information to make a decision.
This one's there in my bookmarks since long back but i was confused to why didn't i try this out and after reading some posts here i gotta say hard pass man, don't want more mental baggage and this one seems to have dozens of those included mc. Wish you the best professor.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for reaching out with your concerns. I'll touch on this in the spoiler below. To be fair, it isn't a great answer, but it's what I can offer right now.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for reaching out with your concerns. I'll touch on this in the spoiler below. To be fair, it isn't a great answer, but it's what I can offer right now.

I appreciate the reply and all the work you're putting into the game. Seeing that you agree that it is out of place gives me hope that there is somewhere that you are intending to go with it. I can totally understand your reluctance about adding too many choices and thus a lot of extra work. I do believe that you should tell your story the way you intend.

After taking some more time to think about the update, I'm pretty sure it was the piggy stuff with Lily that just really rubbed me the wrong way. I made the decision to accept her as an LI, then for it to go that way without any choice just felt wrong. (Not the sex part, I loved that scene. I mean the dialog.) I didn't plan on rejecting any of the girls, now I'm not so sure. I guess I will have to give it some more thought and figure it out later.

Reactions: Neko.Trainer

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Try resetting your Graphic Renderer. Hold down Shift key and start the game. In the upper left, select Angle... - then press Quit and restart the game normally. Hope that works for you!
I just delete the persistent file but this seems to be a better way. Thanks. (y)

Reactions: Zephea

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Just finished playing through .8. What a rollercoaster.

While not usually a fan of the "rebooting" of a storyline (in this case you were cleaning up some bugs, so no biggie). It did seem to fix the odd image transition when the story shifted and it was using one of the Kayla images.

Now, that being said, I do appreciate that you are trying to make an engaging story, and that is the main reason I went ahead and restarted from scratch. Not something I normally do, unless the story is worth it, which this one clearly is.

I understand that this is a story that is not for everyone, and that is one of the joys of the internet as there is always something out there to find.

Hollow is a total "mindfuck" of an creature, I am kind of curious what you based its image on, feels a little Cthulhuian. Just curious is all.

Thank you for creating such an interesting story.

Reactions: frode333 and darlic

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
So I started again based on the change log about missing Lily scenes but I CTRL'd may back to day 28 with only 1 or 2 lines of random modified dialogue stopping the process. Just me or ?

Long John Silver

A Festival of Conviviality
Uploader
Aug 21, 2018
Added swinging and group-sex tags for the Sarah? event. Also mind-control for MC's glamour, and the "perception change" at the start causing Lily to sleep around/etc.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Not Sure If this has been addressed yet, if it is a 'bug' or not.
But on the MC 'work' laptop; I cannot view photos/images sent to MC.
(at present, there are only 2, but it only show a blank page.)

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not Sure If this has been addressed yet, if it is a 'bug' or not.
But on the MC 'work' laptop; I cannot view photos/images sent to MC.
(at present, there are only 2, but it only show a blank page.)
That definitely should not be happening. Two quick questions. What in-game day are you on? And what OS flavor of the game are you playing (windows, mac, linux, android)?

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes