hakkuras

Nov 16, 2020
hey , just wanted to say that this is one of the best written games here , bit sad it doesnt have more recognition, really hope it will not get abandoned and we get an ending to a nice story.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I appreciate you taking the time to share your frustration. Sorry that scene changed your mind about the game. The only thing I can say is that everything I put in the story has a place and a reason. But I understand that scene was upsetting for a lot of people. Perhaps as the story unfolds it might change your mind about how you view that particular moment. Regardless, thanks for giving my game a try.
That scene was heart breaking and gut wrenching, but damn you know how to write.

It definitely sets the tone for how important it is to protect the "Lost Ones".

Keep up the good work, but please not too many of those scenes too often. (y)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
We better be able to help that lost girl. I may be a pervy sob, but I am a hyper protective one when it comes to kids. I already want to kill her parents for ignoring her so much they forgot she exists.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please be reasonable, everyone, the story is about demons and angels casting spells on MC and the ones around him as much as it shows his life unraveling.
This story was tragic from the start because MC is getting killed, like literally ended
not once but twice. MC is helped in between all these deaths by angels and demons who want to see him go through whatever it is his destiny. Demons can and do cast forget spells on the ones around MC,
they want to make him suffer, like they did killing his family, his pride and joy, his wife and kids,
then he came back, as his destiny is to house the antichrist, but his whole family did not.

yea, im gonna need some resolution, this has been digging at me since i played it 2 days ago, hallow even brought it to his attention and he just blew it off... i really hope something gets done with this in the near future.
I thought it was strange and not in line with how the MC has behaved so far. Hope it is addressed in an upcoming release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must say i was really enjoying this game very much so untill that BS with the lost little girl. Thats some messed up sht man. F u for putting that in there.
That scene was heart breaking and gut wrenching, but damn you know how to write.

It definitely sets the tone for how important it is to protect the "Lost Ones".

Keep up the good work, but please not too many of those scenes too often. (y)
We better be able to help that lost girl. I may be a pervy sob, but I am a hyper protective one when it comes to kids. I already want to kill her parents for ignoring her so much they forgot she exists.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
I am glad we have to option to turn down Lily, favorite model, but don't like her actions, so good that we have the option to say no, the renders and story so far is great, and the sex scenes and play time are numerous so props, only downside is that the sex scenes are a little too short, but its made up for in quantity and character models are beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
But her parents didn't actually do anything wrong, much like the landlady, Sarah, starting to forget about her daughter, Renée.

Something is making people forget. MC himself even forgot about Persephone until he forced himself to remember when confronted by her.

It's a tragic story, and I hope we have a chance to save her (I even suspect we will be informed of her existence because she's Megan's actual best friend that little Amy was so upset about).

We'll just have to wait and see.

Jan 28, 2019
Nothing has ever made me hate the MC of a game as much as the end of day 27.

Why didn't he Beg Muriel to interfere?
Why didn't he run forward as soon as he saw her corned, just in case, and try to catch her?
Why didn't he Order Ubel to catch her?

He just let it happen.
And if that had to happen, why not end it, that night? Why not Inform Hollow that tonight he gets to feed, and march on the Mayor and the task force, and use the Hollow to enact some kind of vengeance? If Muriel would be upset about that, why not condemn HER, for failing to help, or encouraging him to move faster so he could help? Remind her that hell already broke the rules before, and she had the choice of either breaking a rule and undoing the girl's death, or else you would let the Hollow free on the people who caused this?

When it came to his wife and kids, he wasn't there. He couldn't have done anything. But with this he was, he could have, and he failed.
But oh well, what's done is done. It's day 28 now! Let's go to a tennis lesson and maybe fuck an instagram model!

It's not just the scene that pisses me off. It's the lack of choice. VERY VERY VERY few choices in game seem to impact the plot, at all. And in a story where the MC is trying to figure his path forward in the face of impending doom, where he is the one to make the 5 ordained choices.... why do you write a game where the player has SO LITTLE choice?
Even if the intent, for the sake of true consequences, was for that scene to always play out like that, why could we not be given a choice to ATTEMPT to not be helpless or worthless as it happened, even if we were bound to fail?
Why could we not make the choice to reign ourselves in, or give into rage?

If nothing else, why couldn't we be given the choice to spend day 28 in bed, sulking, mourning, and swearing to ourselves that we would do everything to gain the power to ensure we never merely stood by, helpless, ever again?
Well, to the last one, I guess the answer is obvious. Got an instagram model to go fuck. No time to mope about standing by and doing nothing, while watching a 16 year old girl die.

How am I supposed to feel any sympathy or connection to this piece of shit?

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Why didn't he run forward as soon as he saw her corned, just in case, and try to catch her?

He just let it happen.
And if that had to happen, why not end it, that night? Why not Inform Hollow that tonight he gets to feed, and march on the Mayor and the task force, and use the Hollow to enact some kind of vengeance? If Muriel would be upset about that, why not condemn HER, for failing to help, or encouraging him to move faster so he could help? Remind her that hell already broke the rules before, and she had the choice of either breaking a rule and undoing the girl's death, or else you would let the Hollow free on the people who caused this?

When it came to his wife and kids, he wasn't there. He couldn't have done anything. But with this he was, he could have, and he failed.
But oh well, what's done is done. It's day 28 now! Let's go to a tennis lesson and maybe fuck an instagram model!

It's not just the scene that pisses me off. It's the lack of choice. VERY VERY VERY few choices in game seem to impact the plot, at all. And in a story where the MC is trying to figure his path forward in the face of impending doom, where he is the one to make the 5 ordained choices.... why do you write a game where the player has SO LITTLE choice?
Even if the intent, for the sake of true consequences, was for that scene to always play out like that, why could we not be given a choice to ATTEMPT to not be helpless or worthless as it happened, even if we were bound to fail?

If nothing else, why couldn't we be given the choice to spend day 28 in bed, sulking, mourning, and swearing to ourselves that we would do everything to gain the power to ensure we never merely stood by, helpless, ever again?
Well, to the last one, I guess the answer is obvious. Got an instagram model to go fuck. No time to mope about standing by and doing nothing, while watching a 16 year old girl die.

Wow, you have some strong feelings about this and honestly I love you for it. It means you were invested, which is a huge compliment. I also understand the story pissed you right the heck off. That's definitely not what I'm going for. If you aren't too angry and are interested, I'd be willing to have a private conversation with you about where my head is with some of what's going on. Why does the MC do what he does (or doesn't)? Why are the choices about the storyline so limited? I don't want to put in to much expose in the public comments, simply because I want players to draw their own conclusions. But I also get why sometimes you need to yell at the developer because he isn't having the MC react the way you think he should. PM me if you care to. Or if you just want to yell at me, that's perfectly okay too.

Reactions: Ludvinae and Tavi13

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I really feel you, but i don't think this is a story of a Hero who saves everyone and its been reiterated many times during the game, if there is a choice given in those situations it'd completely defeats the narrative of the game and it'd be like making two separate games. Hallow is not portrayed as a kind of superpower to do the MC's bidding, if he let Hallow loose on the Mayor's office then the innocents won't be spared either. And blaming Muriel has no effect since it's been told many times that heaven can't directly interfere(even when MC was killed it was the universe which looked the other way) and for what its worth Muriel tried to warn him he can't do anything. And regarding not sulking the day after, my guess is its mainly because MC already blames himself for so many things, so he just added one to that list and went to sleep :)(although it can also be since the updates takes place in days not in chapters, so each day is important for story progression and it cannot be wasted for mourning).

This game is not a typical power fantasy/Harem setting, i mean the way you get the girls is in itself so twisted and fucked up. So i think you make the game to be something which it never tried to be in the first place. Still i feel you(I really felt helpless and almost gave up the game in the latest update when a little girl was crying for help), I tried connecting/immersing myself with the MC but its hard though i still enjoy the game cause of its unique setting and some lovable characters. Just my two cents.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no question about the fact all good things in MC”s life get taken away.
There are literal, actual, killing demons and benevolent angels vested into MC:
1-the demons literally actually kill MC multiple times during this game,
they killed his family, all of them, along with MC, they kill girls mostly undiscriminately,
they kill girls MC meets, because they despise MC.
2-the angels bring MC back and help girls get confy around MC,
so as to ease his pain of being one breath away from another death.

Do you want a little girl next to MC get killed?
But her parents didn't actually do anything wrong, much like the landlady, Sarah, starting to forget about her daughter, Renée.

Something is making people forget. MC himself even forgot about Persephone until he forced himself to remember when confronted by her.

It's a tragic story, and I hope we have a chance to save her (I even suspect we will be informed of her existence because she's Megan's actual best friend that little Amy was so upset about).

We'll just have to wait and see.

He just let it happen.

I really feel you, but i don't think this is a story of a Hero who saves everyone and its been reiterated many times during the game, if there is a choice given in those situations it'd completely defeats the narrative of the game and it'd be like making two separate games. Hallow is not portrayed as a kind of superpower to do the MC's bidding, if he let Hallow loose on the Mayor's office then the innocents won't be spared either. And blaming Muriel has no effect since it's been told many times that heaven can't directly interfere(even when MC was killed it was the universe which looked the other way) and for what its worth Muriel tried to warn him he can't do anything. And regarding not sulking the day after, my guess is its mainly because MC already blames himself for so many things, so he just added one to that list and went to sleep :)(although it can also be since the updates takes place in days not in chapters, so each day is important for story progression and it cannot be wasted for mourning).

This game is not a typical power fantasy/Harem setting, i mean the way you get the girls is in itself so twisted and fucked up. So i think you make the game to be something which it never tried to be in the first place. Still i feel you(I really felt helpless and almost gave up the game in the latest update when a little girl was crying for help), I tried connecting/immersing myself with the MC but its hard though i still enjoy the game cause of its unique setting and some lovable characters. Just my two cents.
Many movies use this high stress situation to accelerate the bang, make people get closer faster,
because they do not know if tommorow they wake up or not, killings in this game are random.
To top that off, demons who kill MC tell him point blank they will kill anyone around him.
MC has to live and house the anticrist, or we all pay the price.
Angels ensure MC gets brought back precisely to avert apokalipse,
but in the same time, by kepping the world from implosion,
they unadvertedly make this world keep existing and demons kill indiscriminately in it.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
...The only thing I can say is that everything I put in the story has a place and a reason...
Either I am overthinking it (a distinct possibility, I am good at that), or I understand the place and reason.

Now that I am bit calmer, didn't really trust myself to post before this, I would like to apologize for everything I called you after getting sucker-punched in the feels by that scene.
Yes; despite the fact you never heard what I said (or maybe you did, I was a bit loud), it was bad enough that I feel the need to apologize :)

It was an absolute kick in the gut, but (imo anyway) it also hammered home just how serious the issue the world is facing has become.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well done!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Why the fuck didn't we help the little lost girl, that was fucked up.
Isn't Renne's mum the one people got butthurt over the possible ntr scene.

Reactions: Evan Treborn

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Why the fuck didn't we help the little lost girl, that was fucked up.
Isn't Renne's mum the one people got butthurt over the possible ntr scene.
100% agreed that it was fucked up but now that I am calm enough to rationally think about that scene, it makes sense from and for the story; since he has no connection to her, he couldn't see her. Since he couldn't see/hear her, he couldn't help. Hollow knew the kid was there, but he sure the hell isn't going to help.

Yep; that thats her. Renne is also "fading" but the MC has a connection to her, so he is able to still see her and try to help. We actually don't know if he will be able to help yet, though the story does seem to be pointing in that direction.
It is also going to be real interesting on what the crowds reaction will be *if* he does what Renne wants on the date..

Reactions: darlic

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, that is the problem we have a connection with Renne and can see her, but her own mother doesn't remember.

So it is her, so preggo an NTR chick, pass.

Reactions: Cavpal

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The MC remembering her while mommy forgets actually makes sense; it had already been going on for awhile when her and the MC met. The formed their connection because her mother was forgetting her, and she could 'feel herself disappearing'. Since he knew/meet her while it was happening, he could resist forgetting her. That was also why Ren was so willing to join his little harem-cult.

I don't consider the first scene with mommy dearest ntr since it was an optional invite to join an existing couple, I just got back on the elevator and went to bed, but I am hoping that she continues to be optional. I don't really find her appealing, or all that interesting....that might just be lack of content though.
Having her inducted into the cult and gaining control of the apartment complex...or at least getting a serious discount on the penthouse suite....would certainly be one way to afford to keep his girls all under one roof.

Personally; if anyone is getting knocked up, I want to see my favorite bisexual-Asian-goth-feminist with the baby bump :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There's a billion lost people. I imagine a hell of a lot of those people wouldn't be able to survive under those circumstances. So that begs the question, how many lost corpses are literally just invisibly piling the streets? What would things look like, or hell, smell like if everyone suddenly remembered they existed? That's pretty fucked up. Those last couple updates were really good, even if really upsetting.
And really really weird seeing Sarah and the MC planning a baby, even if it was a bit tongue in cheek from her, and then immediately jumping the conversation to some group action. Sorry for beating a dead horse again but baby making and orgies don't really mix, at least not narratively. Not much point in the MC agreeing to give her a baby if 3 other dudes are doing the same thing at the same time.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes