Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is it you need? MC has the option to get outa bed or stay in ... do you not wanna play?
Choose to explore: MC can go talk to anybody and the plot is about powerful demons killing MC over and over. All you can realistically do is explore the world and talk to as many characters you can
in between the deaths.
I have asked this before, so sorry for the repeat question, but is there a walkthrough planned for this game?
Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All that is to do is go to their dates. The messages and the talks on the phone are your allies.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Looks good, reads OK, but the white font on white BG is tough on the eyes, and I have a 65 inch monitor.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
baconsmoke I think there might be an error on the decision with Tien you have the "Tell her I can't do this" as comparison $ Tien_relationship == 0 when it should be assignment $ Tien_relationship = 0
Thats line 2516 of events5.rpy

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I get confused for Audrey and Tien's story lines.
There isn't a walk through, but I used Universal Ren'Py Mod to show what's behind the game choices. Just extract and place 0x52_URM file into your game folder, and run the game.

When ever a choice happens a box will appear automatically in the right hand top corner of your screen.

Reactions: Romi20 and DSGod

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why do so many VN writers have to make their MC a moron? Is it the only way they can make their story work?

Like the MC already knows its dangerous to be out and about, he literally said so himself and then the same day he's out taking a stroll around a park for some reason and who should he meet? the mayor of course.

The MC is an actual moron and its so very irritating that devs rely on their MC being a moron in order to make their plot work.
Whats so hard about either staying home or driving from place to place like a regular person and only when needed?

Reactions: LordSinner

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Had every cave man never left the cave, no family would ever come to be.
Had Adam never asked for anything from his creator, Eve would still sleep happy in his side.
Had Cain never sought the love of his maker, Abel would still be out and about.
Action is paramount for this game to work, as MC is selfconscious he dies and there is nothing he can do.
Players are encouraged to not give up, not surrender to the fate,
as in this particular game, just like Baldr, Mc will elways get ressurected for being the host of the antichrist
The powerful entities who keep killing him and bringing him back do not much care what MC fills his time with in between their interventions.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
baconsmoke I think there might be an error on the decision with Tien you have the "Tell her I can't do this" as comparison $ Tien_relationship == 0 when it should be assignment $ Tien_relationship = 0
Thats line 2516 of events5.rpy
You are 100% correct. Thank you for pointing that out. I'll get that fixed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could just bring up the babe screen where we chose the sweetest museum hottie,
so we could choose to jump on dates with our fave honeys when pondering what to do
alone in our home. That way we would not need the whole door event shabam.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Why do so many VN writers have to make their MC a moron? Is it the only way they can make their story work?

Like the MC already knows its dangerous to be out and about, he literally said so himself and then the same day he's out taking a stroll around a park for some reason and who should he meet? the mayor of course.

The MC is an actual moron and its so very irritating that devs rely on their MC being a moron in order to make their plot work.
Whats so hard about either staying home or driving from place to place like a regular person and only when needed?
Hey, I get your frustration. You're right. Sometimes for the sake of pushing the story forward you have to make the MC do some dumb things. But let's be honest. This MC has made a lot of poor decisions in his life. What he's doing now is no exception to that rule.

Here are two important points. One, the MC has been trapped inside his mind and hiding from the world for many years. He has finally broken out of that and he desperately wants to embrace being out and experiencing what the world has to offer. Two, the MC does not like being alone with his thoughts and so he makes really poor choices when it comes to his own safety. Even Giselle has pointed this out to him more than once. We'll see if he ever learns his lesson.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You could just bring up the babe screen where we chose the sweetest museum hottie,
so we could choose to jump on dates with our fave honeys when pondering what to do
alone in our home. That way we would not need the whole door event shabam.
When the MC moves into his new apartment there will be something similar to that. :)

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I know the lost little girl is part of a storyline, but man does it frustrate me. I help some people I couldn't care less about and can't seem to reach and help her.

Reactions: Evan Treborn

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Fortunately there are no door events on that day. I'll get that fixed as well.
I also came across the same error, because I tried the door after using the phone. But after reading your post, I tried the computer, and from there I was able to continue. There wasn't anything showing to indicate to use the computer, but then maybe it's just the rust of not reading/playing it for a while.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes