baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
sorry i wont play this game anymore if mc not going be hero
I never said he won't be a hero. I said he isn't a hero. Huge difference. The whole point is that the MC is human and flawed. He needs to learn and grow to become more than what he is now. Nobody is born a hero. People become heroes. And some take longer than others to get there.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There's a billion lost people. I imagine a hell of a lot of those people wouldn't be able to survive under those circumstances. So that begs the question, how many lost corpses are literally just invisibly piling the streets? What would things look like, or hell, smell like if everyone suddenly remembered they existed? That's pretty fucked up. Those last couple updates were really good, even if really upsetting.
And really really weird seeing Sarah and the MC planning a baby, even if it was a bit tongue in cheek from her, and then immediately jumping the conversation to some group action. Sorry for beating a dead horse again but baby making and orgies don't really mix, at least not narratively. Not much point in the MC agreeing to give her a baby if 3 other dudes are doing the same thing at the same time.
Is she playing pregnancy Russian roulette? Or how about explaining that to the kid at some point "You were conceived during a gangbang!"...Yeah thanks mom...No wonder she's forgetting her daughter.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Is she playing pregnancy Russian roulette? Or how about explaining that to the kid at some point "You were conceived during a gangbang!"...Yeah thanks mom...No wonder she's forgetting her daughter.
On the bright side... she can try to get 4 child support checks. :HideThePain:

In my opinion, the optional thing and what will come after is the only mistake this game made so far, i love her model and it sucks having to skip her, but it is what it is, let her continue being the town bike, just don't force MC to get near her and we are good.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Question, how is the swing of this game? Does the game have a good amount of share scenes?
Sorry for the probable bad english.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Came back from vacation to be greeted with an update to one of my favorites.....nice!

Today might be better than I thought it was going to be.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Dev, the death subway or other and you have to pick. I always ALWAYS didn't read then closed the game. Like idk since it's release really. I extracted the game files thinking I would see 1-3 meg images. No there is a shit ton more game.
Please fix it so people don't rage quit like I did 20 times.
I would suggest revamping that scene, I think you lost most people there.
And it's probably the #1 reason your game isn't WAY more popular.

Reactions: panalok

Pashax2

Apr 25, 2017
How did you get URM to work with ODS?
The Alt-M shortcut to invoke URM is already taken by the game itself.
Turns out URM will still pop up dialogues when it detects a choice. I have no clue how to get its other functions to work, but that one is still useful.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
glad i read through this thread aparently the dev lied when he said the sharing was only for the side girl but then a love interest is apparently sleeping around hard pass on this one for me

jacoasso

Apr 26, 2018
Getting an error when I try to leave the apartment:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day31_select_door'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "door.rpyc", line 12, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day31_select_door'.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
That fistingscene took me by surprise ngl, needless to say I loved it, and it's good to see this fantastic game is not bound to stay 100% vanilla when it comes to the sexy stuff :love:

Keep up the great work, dev!

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Fuck you for that little girl. That hurt my very being. Thank you for an amazing story. This has become my favorite of any I am currently following. Still, fuck you for those scenes with the girl. lol

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes