Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has been getting to know a little better all these wonderful girls,
to give appreciation to and fill this life with.
Evil is literally inside MC in this game, so worrying about some unknown baddie seems superfluous.

Reactions: Tavi13

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MC has been getting to know a little better all these wonderful girls,
to give appreciation to and fill this life with.
Evil is literally inside MC in this game, so worrying about some unknown baddie seems superfluous.
Really, superfluous? Knowing you've basically consigned someone to possession and darkness is superfluous? Adding more enemies to the already growing list is superfluous? Agree to disagree.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
In update 0.9 after I use my phone for text and calling Elizabeth, I can't get the story to continue. Click front door and it says no where to go. No one to call or text after those 2. Computer is a no go. Not sure what to do to trigger the continuation.

Feb 17, 2022
So this game sounds and looks pretty good but after checking reviews and sifting through the thread a bit it sounds like this dev is a fan of surprise NTR. It looks like they caught some heat for it so did they say it was a one time thing or can we expect to be surprised NTRed again at some future point in the story again?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So this game sounds and looks pretty good but after checking reviews and sifting through the thread a bit it sounds like this dev is a fan of surprise NTR. It looks like they caught some heat for it so did they say it was a one time thing or can we expect to be surprised NTRed again at some future point in the story again?
It is avoidable NTR, not sure if that helps, and so far it has only been with one female, and SPOILER (she seems to have lost her memories so doubtful it will happen with her again.)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
A big part of the outcry has to do with how you personally define NTR (which ALWAYS creates issues).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone else feel it’s kind of odd that he didn’t want to cum inside Audrey since she was part of the “daughter” group? It just feels strange when he’s already banging her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have to give it to MC .. he is loosing it .. to the point his own worst self is speechless sometimes.
Talk about being that bonkers your own doppelganger has nothing to mock you with ...
your weirdness weirded out your worst enemy. Ha!

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Does anyone else feel it’s kind of odd that he didn’t want to cum inside Audrey since she was part of the “daughter” group? It just feels strange when he’s already banging her.
Yes and no.
Sure it is a bit odd, and possibly a bit hypocritical, but if she becomes a mommy he can't (mentally) keep her in the daughter group anymore.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes was fucking retarded, she is still young enough to be a daughter, so live by the rule, old enough to bleed old enough to breed.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
baconsmoke On day 28 when you get to choose your relationship with Helen (Jill's cousin from BADIK), the code for her is labeled as "Deena". So for example, if you reject her advances, you'll get "Deena relationship -99", not Helen's.
Is that intentional or it's somehow mislabeled?

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
In update 0.9 after I use my phone for text and calling Elizabeth, I can't get the story to continue. Click front door and it says no where to go. No one to call or text after those 2. Computer is a no go. Not sure what to do to trigger the continuation.
Here are the events for that portion of the morning.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
baconsmoke On day 28 when you get to choose your relationship with Helen (Jill's cousin from BADIK), the code for her is labeled as "Deena". So for example, if you reject her advances, you'll get "Deena relationship -99", not Helen's.
Is that intentional or it's somehow mislabeled?
Hey Valex. I'll send you a PM on this.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Man Lilly is my favorite character model, but I can't square her decisions with a relationship so I was forced to reject her, and then I get some evil thing possessing her, which is going to try to screw me over... So its either fall in love with a slut who treated me like shit, while knowing that I liked her, or get fucked over by some mystical evil entity. WTF.
I try not to wade into Lily discussions anymore, because it created massive conflict in the forum and I was miserable for a long time afterward. But I'll try and explain this one last time and you can either take it or leave it. It's up to you. I'll warn you, my reply is fairly blunt. So if you're easily ticked off, you probably don't want to read what's in the spoiler.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Here are the events for that portion of the morning.

When I go to my laptop, it says I have 0 to read? Also when I click the laptop, I get the grey error screen. I need to hit ignore and then I see the chat messenger thing. I don't see an email option on the laptop, only my cell phone. I will go double check. The phone email says I have no new messages.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
I try not to wade into Lily discussions anymore, because it created massive conflict in the forum and I was miserable for a long time afterward. But I'll try and explain this one last time and you can either take it or leave it. It's up to you. I'll warn you, my reply is fairly blunt. So if you're easily ticked off, you probably don't want to read what's in the spoiler.

Hmm, three points in response to this.

1. I am not personally attacking you as the dev, as you can see in my response I never said anything derogatory to you, and actually I think that characters like Lilly are great in theory, if you enjoy this type of character, however its just not my kind of character, this is the type of women that you can have as a sex friend, but long term commitment is a fools errand.

2. The points I made are still valid.

A. I never said SHE was screwing me over, I said that the evil entity would
B. Your own descriptions of her actions in game show her as a slut, her past sleeping around, and sleeping with the random dude prove it
C. If you think that women don't know if you are interested or like them or not from your first few interactions, you don't understand women that well
D. Even if she was under the "influence" of chaos this time, she wasn't at all in the past. If she had been with multiple men in long term relationships, that is different from flings, and one night stands, but that is not how she herself described her past sex life.
E. Lastly, if everything is like how you say, and she really didn't know about you liking her, and she didn't like you when she had sex with the random guy, then she HAS NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR... Yet you make her apologize repeatedly which only shows that you yourself believe she did something wrong, knew you liked her, and had some feelings for you as well.

3. Normally I would be fine with "being friends" with her, but this seems unnecessarily cruel as she will be forced to be attracted to you by your own aura, and will always pine for you but not get to have you. Cutting it off with a clean cut is the best thing for everyone involved, You don't have to string her along as a friend, and she isn't forced to be near you and think about you whenever you are close.

Treating her as a "friend" is actually the worst thing you can do because it stops her from being able to move on and find someone who can accept her slutty past with no recriminations.

You kind of wrote yourself into a corner with your own story and how she acts/reacts. Again I ain't throwing shade, I actually really enjoy the story other than Lilly and wish you luck man, I rate it a 4/5 honestly. The comment was mostly that she was my favorite looking girl, and I was sad that I wouldn't get to have sex with her due to her actions. Literally the only reason you lost a point in my eyes.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
Come on now. People can see through the not "technically" a LI when the questionably events take place. You wouldn't show such events if you weren't trying to evoke emotions like jealousy otherwise. Then say "come on guys just forgive the poor whore" because if you don't, you as the player are the asshole, like huh?

Just embrace the fact you enjoy NTR...ish storylines and the players just need to accept the fact that if we don't enjoy playing as a cuck MC you should look elsewhere for your adult gaming needs.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes