darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Talks about NTR presence in this game. I thought I heard it all but I can still be surprised, it seems

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Talks about NTR presence in this game. I thought I heard it all but I can still be surprised, it seems
It's why I always hate discussing that shit. Personal definitions of NTR vary so greatly that I just won't talk about it anymore. Someone says something and I just move along, whether I agree or roll my eyes at it. No one has the same definition, so I don't even bother.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It's why I always hate discussing that shit. Personal definitions of NTR vary so greatly that I just won't talk about it anymore. Someone says something and I just move along, whether I agree or roll my eyes at it. No one has the same definition, so I don't even bother.
You're right, but it's offputting hearing such talks on a heavily harem-based game like this one.
If a girl had sexual encounters before even getting to know the harem-holder, how this can be considered NTR (as in netorare)?. This is pretty stupid.
At most, this can be considered a non-virgin harem. But it is still 100% a harem, nonetheless.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's why I always hate discussing that shit. Personal definitions of NTR vary so greatly that I just won't talk about it anymore. Someone says something and I just move along, whether I agree or roll my eyes at it.
I just read a guy get jealous because a F side character (not even an LI), that he has not even met, is with her sexual partners & has a voyeur scene where you can watch them all fuck her. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
He honestly considered that NTR, like you say.
Some people are crazy possessive &/or sensitive.
No one has the same definition, so I don't even bother.
To be fair, personal definitions are irrelevant.
Only the site's definition matters, on this site.
If it's not "designed to cause jealousy", then it's not NTR, by the site's definition.
Someone getting jealous is subjective & does not mean it was designed to cause that feeling.

Last edited:

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
You're right, but it's offputting hearing such talks on a heavily harem-based game like this one.
If a girl had sexual encounters before even getting to know the harem-holder, how this can be considered NTR (as in netorare)?. This is pretty stupid.
At most, this can be considered a non-virgin harem. But it is still 100% a harem, nonetheless.
Its not NTR, but giving that type of backstory and scenes are there for only 1 reason if its supposed to be a harem game. If a character LI is actively having sex during the game, but hasn't met the MC yet its only in the game to create a feeling of jealousy and "its not NTR" excuse is irrelevant to the point that it is in there to make those feelings. Otherwise it wouldn't be in there in the first place. Which should be obvious if you think about it for even a second.

This is like that whole Amber Heard, Pledged versus Donated debate, TECHNICALLY its true but the reason behind it shows why its there in the first place.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If a character LI is actively having sex during the game, but hasn't met the MC yet its only in the game to create a feeling of jealousy and "its not NTR" excuse is irrelevant to the point that it is in there to make those feelings. Otherwise it wouldn't be in there in the first place. Which should be obvious if you think about it for even a second.
You can't feel jealous about someone you don't love (yet).
This game is just trying to tell that the girls had a normal, healthy life like any other person before getting to know the mc. This is both to improve the immersion and to give the game a more profound backstory.

I feel like it's repeating what already happened with another game, Long Road Home, where the dev basically was forced by the ntr butt-hurts to remove a scene depicting a LI's rape that happened even before the start point of the story. That scene was very crude and horrible, and that only served the player to feel more emotionally attached to the girl, certainly not jealous. But people didn't catch its real meaning, and thanks to them we ended up with a permanently removed scene.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
This game is just trying to tell that the girls had a normal, healthy life like any other person before getting to know the mc. This is both to improve the immersion and to give the game a more profound backstory.

I feel like it's repeating what already happened with another game, Long Road Home, where the dev basically was forced by the ntr butt-hurts to remove a scene depicting a LI's rape that happened even before the start point of the story. That scene was very crude and horrible, and that only served the player to feel more emotionally attached to the girl, certainly not jealous. But people didn't catch its real meaning, and thanks to them we ended up with a permanently removed scene.
im not saying to remove the scene i just dont understand why when a dev puts something like that in a game they act like they had no clue people might not like it almost everybody on this site knows that the large majority of harem fans want the only dick in the game to be the mc's and when its not a war in the coments usually happens

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If a character LI is actively having sex during the game, but hasn't met the MC yet...
Then she's not an LI yet.
Simple as that.

Basic logic dictates that she can't be a love interest of the MC, if she's never met him.
it is in there to make those feelings.
If that was true, then everyone would have felt it.
Some did, others did not.
You feeling it does not mean it was designed to cause that.
i just dont understand why when a dev puts something like that in a game they act like they had no clue people might not like it
Perhaps they gave their Patrons more credit & figured they'd appreciate it for how it was intended? :unsure:

Last edited:

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021

LMAO the DEV HIMSELF and LILLY both say that she didn't have a normal happy life, they show that she needs to apologize for her actions, and that you need to forgive her. If you were right, why does the NARRATIVE of the story prove you wrong... jesus, and i never said it was NTR which you keep ignoring, im just saying that if you put that shit in the game you WILL get pushback and you don't get to play victim since you KNOW its in there for that reason. If it wasn't there was nothing to apologize for in the first place.

Furthermore there have been multiple surveys and studies done that show that the more partners a women has had before marriage the higher the likelihood of divorce, women with over 10 past sexual partners, and a bachelor's degree have a over 90% divorce rate. The stats prove that its not healthy even in real life.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
LMAO the DEV HIMSELF and LILLY both say that she didn't have a normal happy life, they show that she needs to apologize for her actions, and that you need to forgive her. If you were right, why does the NARRATIVE of the story prove you wrong... jesus, and i never said it was NTR which you keep ignoring, im just saying that if you put that shit in the game you WILL get pushback and you don't get to play victim since you KNOW its in there for that reason. If it wasn't there was nothing to apologize for in the first place.

Furthermore there have been multiple surveys and studies done that show that the more partners a women has had before marriage the higher the likelihood of divorce, women with over 10 past sexual partners, and masters degree have a over 90% divorce rate. The stats prove that its not healthy even in real life.
It's not "the narrative", it's just your interpretation of the narrative.
There's a difference.
There is nothing that proves, or even suggests, that "it was in there for that reason".
Seems to me that "her need to apologise" would come from the fact that she "didn't have a normal happy life".
If she's damaged, that sets up the premise for MC to help her recover.
He has nothing to "forgive her" for. She hasn't betrayed him. She hasn't done anything to him.
She was basically an unknown NPC when the scene happened.

Her feeling the need for forgiveness, seems more due to these particular actions not being her own.
Perhaps she remembers & has negative feelings about the actions, so she carries unjustified guilt about them happening to her body.
Perhaps she carries associated guilt from things she's done/done to her in her history.
Furthermore there have been multiple surveys and studies done that show that the more partners a women has had before marriage the higher the likelihood of divorce, women with over 10 past sexual partners, and a bachelor's degree have a over 90% divorce rate. The stats prove that its not healthy even in real life.
That speaks volumes about your perspective & your view of independent or educated women. Thanks.
How is it related to their health, btw?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13 and darlic

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Her little sister who means the world to her is infatuated to all hell with the MC and she was treating him like absolute shit, talking down to him and making him feel unwelcome. The same MC who she's just starting to feel that exact same infatuation for. Gee, I wonder why she apologized.
I don't know how you aren't picking up on the nuance here, there's absolutely nothing subtle about it. While she was being actively date raped by a literal god of chaos, she was rude to someone who she soon realized was extremely important to her. Why she apologized could literally not be more obvious and it has nothing to do with "cheating".

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
On Distant Shores [v0.9a] [Professor Amethyst Games]

Compressed PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 745 MB

PC: - -
MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
**Some spoilers there for those who are not up to date with the VN**

Anybody else was bothered by the scene with Juliette humiliating and hurting Breanna? I was really enjoying this VN until then and now I only feel contempt for the MC for letting it happen and it's difficult to go on. I don't know if it's him abandoning his "rescuer" persona or his sadistic tendencies becoming strong enough to overcome his personality, but that didn't feel right at all. For the first time in this VN, he didn't help (or try to) a girl in distress, even though she's his main waifu(you have to tell her she is the main girl if you want to see that scene) and the one who sacrifices the most for him. Instead, he got turned on while she was looking at him with hurt and sadness in her eyes...

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Then definitely stop playing the game before you get to Tiens stuff.

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
Then definitely stop playing the game before you get to Tiens stuff.
I'm not bothered by Tiens or when the MC is acting like a dom or a sadist. On the contrary, I enjoy power dynamic. The MC is often uncomfortable with what he does to the girls and by the fact he enjoys it but the thing is, he always plays to THEIR fetishes. Tiens is a masochist and wants the MC to be rough with her and hurt her. Zella likes to be treated like a whore. Deema wants to be objectified and used.

But Breanna? She's not a cuckquean by choice and certainly don't want to be humiliated by a jealous stranger. What's even worst is that she feels all what the MC feel, so she knows he's aroused by the fact she's hurting. But she's a slave to her feelings for him so she's ready to be miserable for him. That's why that scene is even harder to read.

And I want to reiterate that it was the only time in the entire VN that the MC acted against his persona by letting Breanna suffer the humiliation.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes