What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
so im kind of stuck i cant unlock the door and i have all the options all ready so any clue how to get out

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Need more of that milf Elizabeth please, I know we got the scene last update of her masterbating in the tub thinking of mc & now he’s cooking with her and invites her to a dinner but now that she’s got the job isn’t she moving with zoey?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, There is some good news. I'm thinking of doing a harem route. At some advanced point in the story, you will have to decide if you want a serious relationship with a girl but in the case you don't want a relationship you'll be able to keep the benefits. Of course this will trigger different endings. We'll see how this develops and what my patrons want.
If I have understood correctly in the harem route there is no romance but there is sex, that is, the MC has sex with the LIs but doesn't maintain a relationship with any, or am I wrong?

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.6.0

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Using the mod, the game crashes before triggering ...

Topper69

May 16, 2020
please avoid filling up the screen with too many stat overviews or chars. if you do make them hideable and separate from the text box it can mess up the self-voicing for people would reading disabilities like me

I don't want to hear every stat and number before every line of dialogue
Ah nothing fancy, maybe something within the phone, right? It's already there and does have some functions, just have to be extended for this.

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe more time to launch other content and more content. I dont know, it is so little for me

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not much in terms of progress imo

Felt quite short the update

And a blue ball ending nice lol :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes