What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Great game, when is the next update?
For the new update we will have to wait a little longer. This way I will be able to finish the prologue of the game. It is a fact that the new update will be the biggest one to date.

If you want to know more details of what I'm doing you can have a 1$ subscription in my patreon that gives you access to weekly reports of the development of the game or follow me on twitter I make posts from time to time posting exclusive content.

Jan 12, 2019
For the new update we will have to wait a little longer. This way I will be able to finish the prologue of the game. It is a fact that the new update will be the biggest one to date.

If you want to know more details of what I'm doing you can have a 1$ subscription in my patreon that gives you access to weekly reports of the development of the game or follow me on twitter I make posts from time to time posting exclusive content.
Take your time, and thanks for your effort. Game seems pretty cool. ;)

Reactions: MrKuchi

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
All these Being a DIK references put a smile on my face. Even the gameplay looks similar. Good start, I hope the next updates will be larger. It's already v.0.6, but it looks like the first chapter.

Demex

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone else also see it or is it just me but does Kevin the Quote on Quote Bully look like a Dik from well Being a Dik bruh idk may just be me

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Just tried this AVN/game and I like it.

I have to admit though that the jumps in timeline are confusing
but on the other hand I think it's one of those cases where it will make sense
in a year's worth of updates.

The story is intriuging and keeps adding more questions. Great build-up
The cast looks good, no gravitiy defying body proportions
and even the protagonist looks rather normal and not like a
movie actor after a year of training all day and unnatural food intake!

Render quality is really great and the english looks good to my
non-native speaker eyes.

Great work MrKuchi! (y)

I can only recomand everyone to check it out.
I am hooked and will look forward to future updates!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is this gonna be a fuck em' all game or a choose your girl kind of thing? I wonder because I like Zoe pretty much and she looks like the main girl for the MC but the game throws hotties at you like Harem games do.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Is this gonna be a fuck em' all game or a choose your girl kind of thing? I wonder because I like Zoe pretty much and she looks like the main girl for the MC but the game throws hotties at you like Harem games do.
MrKuchi said you can pursue a harem with the girls, but it would be only about casual sex, no romance involved. If you choose to go for one girl, Vania for example, then it will become a romance path.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKuchi and Ragnar

gray234

Jan 29, 2020
Enjoying the story so far. The game is in its early stages so need to wait for maybe a year for any substantial content("plot") to play through. It has good renders but rough animations right now. Hopefully it'll be polished some time in the future. No true harem route planned sadly. Such a shame.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you are looking for a harem like in Once in a Lifetime or WVM then no.
Well, I started the game and found the story to be interesting. But I liked the first two LIs, I saw that the harem was a fuck 'em all without romance. That's where my game ended.

If there is no romance, I'm not interested in the route, so the harem is completely ruled out, and since I only see one ending (never more than one), the only way the game could interest me is if I liked an LI much more than the rest. I like both of them, so since I don't want to have to choose, I preferred to look for another game that better fit my tastes.

In any case, as I say, the story seemed to be interesting, and in principle I found that the LIs were to my complete liking. But, as I say, without romance I have no interest in the game.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Well, I started the game and found the story to be interesting. But I liked the first two LIs, I saw that the harem was a fuck 'em all without romance. That's where my game ended.

If there is no romance, I'm not interested in the route, so the harem is completely ruled out, and since I only see one ending (never more than one), the only way the game could interest me is if I liked an LI much more than the rest. I like both of them, so since I don't want to have to choose, I preferred to look for another game that better fit my tastes.

In any case, as I say, the story seemed to be interesting, and in principle I found that the LIs were to my complete liking. But, as I say, without romance I have no interest in the game.
Since romance is only available for solo routes and you're looking for a harem like Once in a Lifetime, I guess On My Way Home isn't for you.

It's OK, not all AVNs are for us.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrKuchi and sava75
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes