What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

Artwork/Music is really top, Animations are sadly not this smooth because the scenes itself are really appealing. Story might be interesting but somehow I don't feel it much.

Found the progress confusing sometimes. It seemed for to to jump between times, past, present, past again. Or it was because I skipped through the parts I already knew.

Sadly no Harem, means several playthroughs required for all scenes.
I feel like Zoe is some main girl, but I have to say, she is the girl which I find the least appealing from the looks.
Every other girl I find much more sexy etc.

Guess there is some Zoe route and manwhore route?

I am also not thrilled for the foot stuff... maybe it can be avoided without punishments.

Regards

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I have understood correctly in the harem route there is no romance but there is sex, that is, the MC has sex with the LIs but doesn't maintain a relationship with any, or am I wrong?
MrKuchi, I would like to know this before I decide to try the game. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
I have been reading some comments. I loved some of your feedback. It makes me very happy to know that people like what I do.

I have also seen some criticisms of the animations. I know the animations can be improved a lot. I mean in terms of quality, but for the moment I have to save the resources I have. I can't burn my graphics card on a single animation.

Sep 3, 2020
I have been reading some comments. I loved some of your feedback. It makes me very happy to know that people like what I do.

I have also seen some criticisms of the animations. I know the animations can be improved a lot. I mean in terms of quality, but for the moment I have to save the resources I have. I can't burn my graphics card on a single animation.
well I can't read so I don't know if I can give you any detail criticism but I love your animations I'm more of a story guy

but in my opinion I really really love your animations

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75 and MrKuchi

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I plan to give a route for those who want a playtrough with all the girls. But it would only be casual sex in this playtrough.
OK. Thanks for the reply.

That being the case, I'm not interested in that route. Maybe I'll try to see if of all the LIs I'm only interested in romance with one of them. Could all but one of the LIs be romantically and sexually ignored?

Reactions: MrKuchi

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is a romance route for each LI. You have the option to reject any girl.
I personally prefer to go the harem path if it exists in games, but if it doesn't have romance then that route doesn't interest me. So in this case I completely rule out the harem route.

On the other hand, if I like multiple LIs, there being no harem route (with romance), I'd rather find another game: I don't play more than one ending, so I don't feel like choosing between LIs I like.

In any case I will try to see if I only like one of the LIs.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

More beautiful renders! A bunch of sexy renders are way better than a few lacklustre animations during sex scenes that ruin all the hotness of the moment.
I wrote this before but you are dead set on making your animations :cry:

[...]

Finally, some piece of advice regarding sex scenes (I could copy-paste this from some many other games I've commented...):
Dev, please stop using those mediocre looped animations because they spoil the hotness of sex scenes and make them look worse than they could. Mel's ass for example looked deformed in those loops; that wasn't her ass.
You are capable of making gorgeous renders, so until you're in the position to create decent animations (which is not necessary, so no need to rush) you should stick to still renders. Many still renders per sex scene, from different angles, with the girls losing their clothes, etc. That's way sexier that making sex scenes that consist exclusively of some robotic looped animations that look unnatural.

Really looking forward to the continuation!

well I can't read so I don't know if I can give you any detail criticism but I love your animations I'm more of a story guy

but in my opinion I really really love your animations
Don't listen to him! He falls in love really quickly and will love anything you throw at him with his favourite girl :KEK:

Dec 11, 2021
Yeah, I plan to give a route for those who want a playtrough with all the girls. But it would only be casual sex in this playtrough.
There is a romance route for each LI. You have the option to reject any girl. Except for Vania's first scene.
That's actually 2 methods of gameplay I really appreciate.

Being able to romance with all LI which you like. I really hope Emma will be one... I love her look already as much as you can for a virtual person. :D But I couldn't figure out much about her so far. I hope there comes more with her.

I am a romantic but being able to fool around with all, without any commitment, is not this bad, because you will not cheat on anybody. I hope MC will not turn into asshole man-whore but more like being friends with benefits and still treating them nice?!

I have been reading some comments. I loved some of your feedback. It makes me very happy to know that people like what I do.I have also seen some criticisms of the animations. I know the animations can be improved a lot. I mean in terms of quality, but for the moment I have to save the resources I have. I can't burn my graphics card on a single animation.
They are not this baaaad, but understandable, I already appreciate you work on this and the quality is very good! Good luck and stay healthy! :)

Thanks

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Hello Hello!
I am the developer of this game. And I am very happy to release this first version. There will be many more versions and I count on your support.
I will be very active here this week so if you have any questions about the game let me know.
what no harem tag ???

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this game just now, shockingly. Looking at the overview, story details and visuals, I'm surprised I didn't see this one sooner. This is right up my alley, for the type of games I enjoy to play. I'll be correcting this now and trying this out. From the preview pictures, it seems like I'm in for a real treat.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I had no clue having powers would be involved, a lot of games I've played with this sort of plot were poorly done. I hope that this isn't the case, it's young in the story so I'm hoping for the best. That said, Vania is one of the hottest characters I've seen, I hope I can exclusively cuff her for myself. Zoe's pretty damn hot herself and her mom Beth is one hell of a milf but Vania is cut from a different cloth imo. I like the Uncle he seems like a good guy who cares about the MC, I hope he finds someone of his own. Emphasis on the of his own part.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is a romance route for each LI. You have the option to reject any girl. Except for Vania's first scene.
Well, I have tried the game, in principle it's good: the LIs are attractive, the story will seem interesting, in general it can be a good game for those who like to have a different route for each LI and a lot of save games (one for each LI). For my part, if the "harem" route included romance, I would surely be interested in the game. The way it's intended(without romance), I doubt I'd be interested .

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes