What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Since romance is only available for solo routes and you're looking for a harem like Once in a Lifetime, On My Way Home isn't for you.

It's OK, not all AVNs are for us.
It's possibly difficult, but in case I only liked one LI, then I would have continued the game. As I say, I only see one ending, so I skip the games where I have to choose between several LIs that I like. And a route to fuck'em all without romance is even more off the question than trying to play two endings.

Reactions: Codex07 and MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Is this gonna be a fuck em' all game or a choose your girl kind of thing? I wonder because I like Zoe pretty much and she looks like the main girl for the MC but the game throws hotties at you like Harem games do.
Sorry for the late reply. In the game you can choose different routes with the girls, some of the routes can be with more than one girl depending on your decisions, but there is no harem route planned.

When is the next update?
No date yet. I'm working hard to deliver it as soon as possible.

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Yeah in Dec 2021 anything could have happened since then shit it could be abandoned completed somewhere else so I asked not unreasonable considering the length of time since his last post ?

Reactions: MrKuchi

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Are you trolling? The devs post is from Friday.
No the post was from December Friday 17th 2021 from Mr Kuchi and I merely asked if the next episode of the game had been released what's trollish about that ?.Mr Alone decided that I was a troll because I asked a simple question and he obviously hadn't read the date of Mr Kuchi's last post 6 months ago .

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I think you should look in the mirror before you go spouting the word troll all I did was ask a question it's you that became offensive , I can totally understand your Avatar name now you are obviously a very unpleasant person.
Hahaha it's not my fault you can't even watch the post dates. Maybe by seeing that you would have understood that MrKuchi is still working on this AVN the best he can. Oh, and sorry for calling you a troll... didn't meant to hurt your feelings.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
No the post was from December Friday 17th 2021 from Mr Kuchi and I merely asked if the next episode of the game had been released what's trollish about that ?.Mr Alone decided that I was a troll because I asked a simple question and he obviously hadn't read the date of Mr Kuchi's last post 6 months ago .
Hey! December Friday 17th 2021, the thread was created, I posted the first version of the game v(0.1). After that I've been doing regular updates between 1 and 2 months v(0.3.0), v(0.5.0), but now I'm taking more time to finish the first chapter of the game, the last version was posted on May 16, 2022.

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Hey! December Friday 17th 2021, the thread was created, I posted the first version of the game v(0.1). After that I've been doing regular updates between 1 and 2 months v(0.3.0), v(0.5.0), but now I'm taking more time to finish the first chapter of the game, the last version was posted on May 16, 2022.
Thanks Mr Kuchi great game by the way waiting for he next one eagerly regards Vortash

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Hahaha it's not my fault you can't even watch the post dates. Maybe by seeing that you would have understood that MrKuchi is still working on this AVN the best he can. Oh, and sorry for calling you a troll... didn't meant to hurt your feelings.
LOL And still you troll with the insults ok I guess children do find it difficult to admit they are in the wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Oh and there have been no post dates guess you missed that ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
I don't usually get into discussions but seriously you should look at the op carefully, there is the date of the last update of the game.
Hi Mr Kuchi I did see the May date but that was after I posted my question to you the date was further back in the post's and I didnt see it , but there was no mention of that date on the last page of this post at the time and to be honest I didn't bother looking back further in the post's my bad . But Mr Alone decided that he would Troll insults to be truthful I should have just ignored him but that's how these insecure insignificant people get away with isn't it ?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes