What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
No date yet, and frankly, I don't think he will last long, not enough patrons to help him out sadly
Although it is version 0.6, there is not a lot of content to play yet, most of the customers are still waiting for it, when enough playable content is generated, I believe there will be more and more customers, because this game is really great!

P.S. I love that there is a very hot MILF in it

Sep 3, 2020
Although it is version 0.6, there is not a lot of content to play yet, most of the customers are still waiting for it, when enough playable content is generated, I believe there will be more and more customers, because this game is really great!

P.S. I love that there is a very hot MILF in it
any update yet I don't care how long

an update takes as long as the Developer does not go radio silent

Reactions: MrKuchi

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think the dev is just taking longer because he is making longer updates, kinda why he did the poll.
I really hope you are wrong but can't really affirm it.
Hey, I really hope that you're right, it's a good game so far, but he needs the support to be able to continue his project, I was pledging him for a while and got tired of non production and paying every month with no progress. I know it shitty of my part, but I'm not rich and don't have the means to give my hard sweat earned money for nothing.

Sep 3, 2020
Hey, I really hope that you're right, it's a good game so far, but he needs the support to be able to continue his project, I was pledging him for a while and got tired of non production and paying every month with no progress. I know it shitty of my part, but I'm not rich and don't have the means to give my hard sweat earned money for nothing.
I prefer bigger updates

and I don't think anybody Minds waiting for the update that's no problem the problem is
MrKuchi

being radio silent

I don't mind how long
MrKuchi

takes on a update as long as he keeps us updated on how the game is going and if he still working on it

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Hey Guys!
Sorry for not being active around here. But work on the game, plus my private stuff has me 100% all the time.

Don't worry about the game, I was and still am working on it.

Just working on the final details. Expect a new update soon . Check discord, I'll post there realese dates when I have them.

Mrkuchi loves you!...

HALLOWEEN.jpg

Jan 12, 2019
Hey Guys!
Sorry for not being active around here. But work on the game, plus my private stuff has me 100% all the time.

Just working on the final details. Expect a new update soon . Check discord, I'll post there realese dates when I have them.

Mrkuchi loves you!...

View attachment 2138815
Can't wait! :giggle:

Sep 3, 2020
Hey Guys!

Mrkuchi loves you!...

View attachment 2138815
brother you're alive crap that means I have to pay you back the money I owe you
:ROFLMAO:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Getting closer and closer to the release date! Early access to a little sneak peak of the update has already been granted to Patrons!

View attachment 2150078
Any chance the new update comes out on Itch? I REALLY want to support this one but at the same time I don't want to give Patreon a single cent.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes