What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
two things:

First, this is a bug, when I try to fight with the guy, there's a message telling me to talk to someone first, and when I talk to the MC's friend, he says to go solve the matter with the other guy...
Sem título.png

Second thing, is it just me, or does anyone else have this difference in image quality? With the text, the image has a grayish tone and when you press the letter "H" to hide the text, the quality is normal (clean image).
Sem título.png Sem título2.png

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
How to get a special drink option with Beth?
I am almost sure that you can´t be on vania fwb path too get that choice, you need 4 rel points with beth and the last point you get during the night where vania wake you up too fool around, if you are not on fwb path you can meet beth in the kitchen instead and get 1 rel point.

mikeyc27

Sep 21, 2017
First, this is a bug, when I try to fight with the guy, there's a message telling me to talk to someone first, and when I talk to the MC's friend, he says to go solve the matter with the other guy...
I'm stuck here too. Did you figure out a workaround?

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Screw the save lol i just want to know how he unlocked the second Beth scene because i'm fucking done. There must be something i'm missing because i did rejecting Vania/Zoe and anyone, then did the opposite and still nothing
Get really drunk before enter beth room at the party

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Really dev all that teasing after what we did with Vania before...
You didn't tease not once but twice in an evil ass way with 2 different characters. lol

Sep 3, 2020
Not a bug. Start a new game.
Well, here are my thoughts the update is definitely worth the wait And I don't regret rejecting those

girls for a minute Vania is worth it Monogamy for the win I mean I only got lost in the sandbox for

a few minutes, but that was because of my reading disability and my sense of direction And first I

was worried about being too friendly with the other girls because I didn't want them to Get the

wrong idea, but apparently that is not the case the game clearly lets you know if a girl likes you

too much and gives you the option to back out and when you reject a girl it actually matters dat is

my feedback I hope it was helpful I will leave it on Discord to

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes