What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There was a missing photo during a conversation with Emma, and had this error near the date with Beth

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11392, in script
if pro_ring_bdate:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11392, in <module>
if pro_ring_bdate:
NameError: name 'pro_ring_bdate' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11392, in script
if pro_ring_bdate:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 11392, in <module>
if pro_ring_bdate:
NameError: name 'pro_ring_bdate' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
On my way home 0.10.0v
Sun Nov 20 11:32:15 2022

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well, here are my thoughts the update is definitely worth the wait And I don't regret rejecting those

girls for a minute Vania is worth it Monogamy for the win I mean I only got lost in the sandbox for

a few minutes, but that was because of my reading disability and my sense of direction And first I

was worried about being too friendly with the other girls because I didn't want them to Get the

wrong idea, but apparently that is not the case the game clearly lets you know if a girl likes you

too much and gives you the option to back out and when you reject a girl it actually matters dat is

my feedback I hope it was helpful I will leave it on Discord to
You know, I started downloading the game, then I read your comment and canceled the download. Every line indicates that this is a shitty game. Thanks for saving my time! LOL!

Sep 3, 2020
You know, I started downloading the game, then I read your comment and canceled the download. Every line indicates that this is a shitty game. Thanks for saving my time! LOL!
I don't know what you got for my comment you don't have to play the way I did and you really shouldn't listen to someone who has a reading disability

and who can't explain themselves very well my advice to you is to download the game

and played yourself and make up your own mind this is one of the best games you will ever play

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i need help!. i just woke up and i sit on my bed with the phone, i need to call zoe but i cant seem to figure out how to do that... and cant click continue since i need to call her.

bluerex55

Apr 11, 2021
i need help!. i just woke up and i sit on my bed with the phone, i need to call zoe but i cant seem to figure out how to do that... and cant click continue since i need to call her.
i had delete the game/mod once i played w/o mod was able to go past this point

zlith89

Sep 6, 2018
During first free roam, phone goes away during tutorial, and you cant get it back up again. Any solutions?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's so damn dark when texts are on and so nice and bright when u press 'H'. How come ppl who are testing updates didn't saw that?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.6.0

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Anyone know if scrappy is still modding this game? Heard he was busy irl a while back so wasnt sure if he was back or still helping ppl in Ukraine.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
It's so damn dark when texts are on and so nice and bright when u press 'H'. How come ppl who are testing updates didn't saw that?
Hey, you have to start a new game. You'll get stuck on the next freeroam otherwise.

During first free roam, phone goes away during tutorial, and you cant get it back up again. Any solutions?
I already checked that part, everything is fine. You gotta give me more details.

Reactions: Call of Booty

zlith89

Sep 6, 2018
Hey, you have to start a new game. You'll get stuck on the next freeroam otherwise.

I already checked that part, everything is fine. You gotta give me more details.
When i go through the totourial, the phone pops up, then goes away. When i go around the rooms, finding the different images etc, i cant find it again, im clicking in the corner where it is supposed to be, but it wont show.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
When i go through the totourial, the phone pops up, then goes away. When i go around the rooms, finding the different images etc, i cant find it again, im clicking in the corner where it is supposed to be, but it wont show.
Try starting a new game and skip the tutorial. I can't find the problem.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes