What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Guys what to do,before fighting sean,in the free roam even after talking to jacob, it still says "i need to talk to someone, im not ready" but there isnt anyone to talk to?

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Now you need to call her, after that phone will close.
Thanks - got it now! After exchanging text messages I actually have to call her by voice.

By the way - I really love your game. Lovely characters and an interesting story. Not so much the free roam portions - I'd prefer a kinetic novel. But hey - that's just me. You are the Dev and I thank you for sharing!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
i cant find the phone? once "he say need to call someone" where i can find the phone? thank you

capii

Dec 9, 2017
MrKuchi Great game mate, I just finished playing for the 1st time and following the story
My main question is how the paths affect the plot, do I lose or gain anything by choosing the evil vs good paths? I mean in the way we treat the girls, or if in the future we might get content related to each path?

Good job on improving the animations as well, they look superb in this last update!
GL HF

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
After installing the scrappy mod, the fight with Sean doesn't start. Each time it's suggested to talk to someone because the main character isn't ready to fight yet, but there's no one to talk to but Jacob. Has anyone solved this problem (the phone icon in this location is not active).

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
After installing the scrappy mod, the fight with Sean doesn't start. Each time it's suggested to talk to someone because the main character isn't ready to fight yet, but there's no one to talk to but Jacob. Has anyone solved this problem (the phone icon in this location is not active).
You need to start a fresh playthrough from the scratch

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
If you install scrappy mod, reinstall the game. Otherwise, create a new game.

Oh, It seems that scrappy updated his mod, in that case just create a new game.

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
Good story , good VN . I am thinking if this chapter was the prologue ending because it definitely felt like it. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: dav3knight

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I see vaginal tag, but I didn't see penetration yet in MC's scenes, did I missed something ?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes