What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
I think i got stuck , i loaded my saves without a problem , but i reached a part of the game
that got me stuck and keep repeating the same thing to do , but I already did what i was supposed to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hum... i forgot the name of the characters D: but basically i'm stuck there
so any advice?

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
top left corner, should be phone image, click there and the "call" button next to the persons name
No there's nothing, as the image shows.
I even tried clicking everywhere at the top left but it's not just invisible, the phone is just gone it seems ...

Reactions: ROGOSUGMO

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
On My Way Home [Ch1-Pt1] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT & Scene Gallery Mod

- 444mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
Maybe you did everything right, maybe not. Maybe you should also focus not only on one character but on two.
Thanks for the reply :D I know I should focus on Melissa too, but I can't really interact with her. I really don't know what I' ve done wrong, but also don't really want to replay a thousand times to test all possibilities :'D

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
First:
I don´t know how somebody can´t read the op? Start a new game!

2nd:
MrKuchi I appreciate and love your work on this wonderful game! I would wish for your that it will get a success and we see this game to be completed someday.

I am a little sad about the fact that i can romance only one LI, because there are a too many who deserves my love :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Mar 30, 2021
I think i got stuck , i loaded my saves without a problem , but i reached a part of the game
that got me stuck and keep repeating the same thing to do , but I already did what i was supposed to do.

hum... i forgot the name of the characters D: but basically i'm stuck there
so any advice?
ran into same issue

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What is the quickest and easiest way to get on the Elizabeth LI path, (trying to skip through the game from a fresh install)

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes