What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Am I the only one who experiences scenes already viewed like kissing Vania not unlocking in the scenes viewer? Or is it just a mod issue?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
for me my brother there is only one girl Vania

question I know it's the beginning of the game but was I the only one sad when Vania left town
I would be sad if that was the last time we were going to see Vania and she left without really doing something with the sexual tension between her and MC. Fortunately she is one of the main love interests, so we are eventually going to reunite with her again.

Sep 3, 2020
I would be sad if that was the last time we were going to see Vania and she left without really doing something with the sexual tension between her and MC. Fortunately she is one of the main love interests, so we are eventually going to reunite with her again.
yes and the last time I saw her I made clear I wanted something more than just friendship and kissing

even if she's not ready for a serious relationship with me I made it clear that I am ready for one with her

I have no problem waiting until she's ready but the most important thing is she knows I'm serious

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
What is the correct trigger sequence to get the special drink. i spoke to Kevin then had few beers but Kevin disappears. I tried beers first same result

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
The mc got a wedgie, didn't say anything about being called a loser by the PRINCIPAL who allowed him to be bullied(That's a lawsuit waiting to happen). If someone shoved their hands down my pants to give me a wedgie they'd get punched in their f*cking mouth(Paired with a call to 911 for sexual assualt). I don't particularly care whether or not I lose the fight, atleast I have some dignity. Also, the mc looks like a flat girl(In some renders atleast).

Renders look good, but since it's paired with engrish and a beta mc I'll just wait for a gallery mod.

Also, why the hell did the dev think searching for f*cking energy bars to see scenes was a good idea!?!!?
DAMN....Tell us how you really feel. LOL

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not bad so far. A visual delight, and I'm certainly curious where the story is going.

In the earliest parts of the script, there are quite a few randomly capitalized words.

The news report we're shown toward the end of the prologue is kinda hard to read, as the text is directly over some other text... This is the only time I wished we had a textbox.

The morning after Ruby lost her guitar, after her phonecall with Zoe, Vania's little scene that starts with her asking "Why did we kiss?" is a bit weird. Mainly because you needn't have kissed her to see it. All you need is at least 1 point with her. Funnily enough, even kissing her doesn't guarantee a point either...

Similarly, Melissa and Ashley talking about Veronica and basically introducing her as their big sister is optional, so it's weird for the MC to pull out that phrase during Vania's party if he didn't visit Jacob.

Anyway, I'll put this on my watchlist for now. Good luck, dev.
(version 0.10)

Last edited:

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
I'm stuck with MC on the bed saying "I should talk to Zoe first"
If i click continue it goes back to "I should talk to Zoe first"

screenshot0001.png

No "phone options" visible.

Last edited:

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021

View attachment 2192294

Try to rollback or use a previous save. I did the game more than 10 times, and never encountered an error on that screen.
Normally you should have the phone on the screen, the "continue" button is just a pause to give you time to collect the playdog's books (which you did).

Reactions: detox

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png

You need to do a fresh start, old saves don't work, dunno about the rollback trick though but think last 3/4 pages in this thread the phone scene not working has been a hot topic... :)

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf and detox

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Restarted and found another small problem
screenshot0001.png
it's just a missing image.
But the game goes on.

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
Try to rollback or use a previous save. I did the game more than 10 times, and never encountered an error on that screen.
Normally you should have the phone on the screen, the "continue" button is just a pause to give you time to collect the playdog's books (which you did).
it may be related to a faulty mod. Had same issue and used scrapp mod and it reappeared try without a mod, it may work

Korat789

Apr 23, 2021
I can't start fight with sean, I click him, guitar and Jacob, but still doesn't start. It is bug or I miss something to click?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes