What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I run the new version starting from the last save but the game say I reached the end of current version, as if I did not update the game... any idea ?

Xdrunkguy

Jan 17, 2021
I wanted to try this game, but I keep getting this when I try to open it. Anyone know if there is a way I can fix this?
Screenshot_20221226-045006_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
WHAT?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? NO HAREM?!?!?!? That is just downright criminal in a game like this!!!! You literally have absolutely near perfect girls all around and I am going to have to be forced to eventually say no or goodbye to some?!?!? Like literally the entire group of girls is likeable to near heights when it comes to looks and personality and we will be forced away from some?!?! I get if you want to make single routes for those who like that, but please don't alienate those who would want to play a harem route.
How to you make it a harem game and not alienate those who like single routes? You can't have it both ways. It's either a harem game or it isn't.

Xdrunkguy

Jan 17, 2021
You are using the old lib and renpy folders.
On_my_way_home.ry, On_my_way_home.sh and On_my_way_home.exe should also be updated.
Oh okay, how would I go about doing that? I'm sorry, I'm new to all of this. I downloaded the latest version, and didn't realize there was different folders to choose from.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Oh okay, how would I go about doing that? I'm sorry, I'm new to all of this. I downloaded the latest version, and didn't realize there was different folders to choose from.
Place all the update files in the base folder, not in the game folder. The one with the .exe file.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes