What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 2264764

I stuck here. What will I do, I don't know? Can you help me?
I don't specifically remember, but it's another useless point and click scene... click on all the items you can to advance the scene. I think you click on the guitar, the bully, the friend and maybe the dumpster? Don't remember. Just click everything you can.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
View attachment 2264764

I stuck here. What will I do, I don't know? Can you help me?
When i was stuck in this place last time was because i was using an old save.
And the free roam will end after using the cell phone and clicking on the shirtless guy... but the phone doenst even appear on your image...it would be at where theres information about your pc on the left side.
So, start a new game.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
This is due to an old version save of the game. Start a new game.
Some operating systems sometimes give out this kind of trouble.
That is, a person starts a new game, but gets stuck before Zoe calls or here with the guitar.
This is very rare, about 1 in 1000, but it happens.
I don't know, maybe the cache files are to blame.

I personally have several versions installed on my PC and phone, but I haven't had this problem when starting a new game. However, several people have written to me about it.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Why do the up close shots of breasts and asses have the complexion of an orange? They look like they have the pores of an 80 year old dudes nose. Tits aren't supposed to look like golf balls.
Like the sixth preview image with the woman in the tub.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
How to you make it a harem game and not alienate those who like single routes? You can't have it both ways. It's either a harem game or it isn't.
Keep in mind you are posting that to somebody who that on top of his couple thousand posts, basically asking for and expressing the same extreme'y game design like aspects over and over, probably has about 6 alternative accounts here on F95 he logs into to do the same exact thing. A few of those "harem ending?!/!?" only post history ones you can likely also already find in this thread.

Make their own game? These types are too busy playing into the perception continually tricking the endless amount of no-writing skill foreign devs pushing out these games, and coming here to copycat idea in their game stories, that literal "do you want to join my harem?" harem storylines (not to be confused with us low effort players wanting a path option available that ultimately allows you to end up having sex with all the girls in the game in one playthrough regardless if you "end up with them" or not, mind you) is what the large majority of native english speaking people actually want or ever praise on it's own ;)

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
So im confused it said their was a update but nothing has change since the last update or im i missing something because it ends where i left off the last time. I even started i new game to make sure it wasn't my save file that was messed up.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I have to say this game looks absolutely amazing but if it's going to be a "pick a girl, lose content with all other girls" kind of game I have to hard pass NO MATTER how good it looks. There are literally hundreds of games on this site that looks promising, there is absolutely no realistic way that I'm going to keep up with your game and keep a different save file for each girl, that's just a completely unrealistic expectation of your players.

You don't have to make it a strictly harem game either (although that would be amazing IMO). Lots of titles manages to keep all the girls in one single playthrough without making it a harem game. There are hundreds of ways to solve that, I don't care if you end up making it about cheating or interdimensional travel or anything in between, do it however you want as long as you solve it. Expecting your players to keep 3, 4, 5 or even more different save files and juggle them all every time you release an update is objectively irresponsible on your part as a developer.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I have to say this game looks absolutely amazing but if it's going to be a "pick a girl, lose content with all other girls" kind of game I have to hard pass NO MATTER how good it looks. There are literally hundreds of games on this site that looks promising, there is absolutely no realistic way that I'm going to keep up with your game and keep a different save file for each girl, that's just a completely unrealistic expectation of your players.

You don't have to make it a strictly harem game either (although that would be amazing IMO). Lots of titles manages to keep all the girls in one single playthrough without making it a harem game. There are hundreds of ways to solve that, I don't care if you end up making it about cheating or interdimensional travel or anything in between, do it however you want as long as you solve it. Expecting your players to keep 3, 4, 5 or even more different save files and juggle them all every time you release an update is objectively irresponsible on your part as a developer.
This fella calls all the devs that don´t like/aren´t interested in harem style AVNs lazy, yet he is the one that is too lazy to go for more than a playthrough... who is the real lazy here? Are you a superhero who is too busy saving the world to have a couple of free hours to play visual novels?

Either stick to harem AVNs or download mods that allow you to go for a single playthrough. It´s not the devs fault you´re too ¨busy¨ to play single routes.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Really wanted to try this game but it REALLY takes me out of it when one of the NPCs has my name/the name I gave the MC. Hopefully he’s not around much lol.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Actually, you can, by doing this unheard of thing of allowing ppl to CHOSE who is in their harem. Even if it's just one.
Where is the fun in that? If you choose more than one LI and they learn about each other... fireworks baby! I can't handle it when everyone is okay with everyone banging everyone else.

I'm not knocking the harem games, there are several that I like, but let's not muddy the waters here. Part of the fun of the single LIs is playing all the different paths. It's like multiple games from one VN.

Dec 27, 2022
Really wanted to try this game but it REALLY takes me out of it when one of the NPCs has my name/the name I gave the MC. Hopefully he’s not around much lol.
I had that happening in some games recently . If the character is female , i still name the male character my own name . So imagine its an LI that means two characters with same name dating . If it's a male , sadly i have to name my character something else that i like

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I've read the reviews and searched this thread. The word(s?) "superpower" is mentioned 4-5 times, yet I cant find anything that mentions what it is or if it's even manifested yet in current game play. Could someone please elaborate a little? Also, I'm the kinda guy who believes in the "it's not sex unless someone says NO" school, so games where the LIs throw themselves at the MC for no real reason dont do it for me. Wondering if this game would be to my liking. Thanx in advance

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes