What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corndizzle

Dec 17, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, you can get the achievement with Beth by going down her branch. Namely, you had to stay at her house to cook dinner and ask her out.
To get a solo with Sadie, you have to earn three sympathy points. The first point you get is when you tell the party at the house that Layla is not your type and you prefer Sadie.
By the pool, I guess you can figure out your choices. Just don't try the "You don't have to be here."
I figured out Sadie's pretty easily but the Beth one is driving me nuts. There's so many more interactions with Beth than with Sadie so the possible answer combinations are far greater. I can't seem to get it right! Do i have to not pursue anyone else in order to get it?
Say to your mate you'd bang her or not? Capsicum or tomato? Check her out when entering house? Peek on her in the bedroom or knock? Stare at tits in bedroom or no? Drink special drink before going to her room at the party or not important?
ahhhhhhhhhhh lol

I've played through this way too many times now haha

corndizzle

Dec 17, 2019
I figured out Sadie's pretty easily but the Beth one is driving me nuts. There's so many more interactions with Beth than with Sadie so the possible answer combinations are far greater. I can't seem to get it right! Do i have to not pursue anyone else in order to get it?
Say to your mate you'd bang her or not? Capsicum or tomato? Check her out when entering house? Peek on her in the bedroom or knock? Stare at tits in bedroom or no? Drink special drink before going to her room at the party or not important?
ahhhhhhhhhhh lol

never mind, finally figured it out. Full perv options on Beth path plus you gotta drink a load of beers in the kitchen at the party before going into Beth's room.
100% now

Reactions: MrKuchi

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
ahhhhhhhhhhh lol

Thanks for letting me know about it!
I was mindlessly replenishing my energy by drinking beer. As it turns out, if you have too much alcohol, there will be consequences (Bravo, Mrkuchi!).
Anyway, whichever way you choose to go, the important thing is to have too much alcohol and go to Beth's room.)
Well, now I understand why it was a "dream")

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
never mind, finally figured it out. Full perv options on Beth path plus you gotta drink a load of beers in the kitchen at the party before going into Beth's room.
100% now
Wow, 100% serious? That's amazing.

Thanks for letting me know about it!
I was mindlessly replenishing my energy by drinking beer. As it turns out, if you have too much alcohol, there will be consequences (Bravo, Mrkuchi!).
Anyway, whichever way you choose to go, the important thing is to have too much alcohol and go to Beth's room.)
Well, now I understand why it was a "dream")
Glad you are enjoying the game.

Reactions: Mysters90

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I wonder if the developers have started work on an update for the next episode yet? The rendering is very good, no remake needed, I can't wait to see more new content, Zoe's mom Beth is so sexy, a real MILF

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Looking at the versions numbers, it seems that the Multi-Mod is not updated, is that really the case? On the Changelog, there's no 0.10.1, it goes from 0.10 to 0.10.2, so, is Scrappy's mod usable with this game version, or not?

Sorry for asking something that is apparently obvious, but, since the versions don't seem to make sense, I'm a bit "confused"...

Peace :)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.10.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thx for the mod update Scrappy~ :LOL:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Really? He doesn't know the difference between a tomato and a red bell pepper? That's pretty ridiculous. Was he raised in a hole in the ground with no internet, television, books and home schooled by the worst teacher in history?

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I can't advance, the phone never appears for me...I will use Scrappy's mod in order to see the scenes at least

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes