What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

salcal3132

Jan 13, 2021
On My Way Home [v0.10.0] Unofficial Android Port + WT & Scene Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 700mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

why cant i download off of mixdrop its constantly giving me pop ups?Or telling me to download adobe i dont want to download that why cant this just be a simple step instead of it being complicated?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Really? He doesn't know the difference between a tomato and a red bell pepper? That's pretty ridiculous. Was he raised in a hole in the ground with no internet, television, books and home schooled by the worst teacher in history?
C'mon, if you are going to throw stones then let's call that out there for what it really is.

Which is basically a special needs check acknowledgement that anything more complicated then that typically ends up with no shortage of people desperately scrambling to find a walkthrough answer ;)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
C'mon, if you are going to throw stones then let's call that out there for what it really is.

Which is basically a special needs check acknowledgement that anything more complicated then that typically ends up with no shortage of people desperately scrambling to find a walkthrough answer ;)
Not to be insulting but fuck that attitude. Walkthroughs for these types of games are pratically a neccessity. Hell they are in most games. FFXII if you open the wrong chest you don't get the most powerful weapon in the game. How are you gonna know that without a walkthrough? And in these game, I never know when a dev has decided perving out on a girl is ok. In real life if you open a bathroom door and lear at a woman in the shower she gets pissed, but in these games, you never know if the dev has decided that's acceptable behaviour.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Where is the fun in that? If you choose more than one LI and they learn about each other... fireworks baby! I can't handle it when everyone is okay with everyone banging everyone else.

I'm not knocking the harem games, there are several that I like, but let's not muddy the waters here. Part of the fun of the single LIs is playing all the different paths. It's like multiple games from one VN.
Fun, my sweaty ass. Ain't nothing fun about save scumming to see an extra scene or two. It isn't remotely multuiple games, it's playing the same shit over and over and over and over and over and OVER, to see a few extra scenes. That isn't fun, it's a colossal waste of time.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Fun, my sweaty ass. Ain't nothing fun about save scumming to see an extra scene or two. It isn't remotely multuiple games, it's playing the same shit over and over and over and over and over and OVER, to see a few extra scenes. That isn't fun, it's a colossal waste of time.
I hear you.... but I still disagree. I enjoy following different paths and yeah you may skip through some scenes you have seen before, but I still enjoy it.

But, this is just MHO and I know not everyone agrees and that's cool. Like what you wanna like.

Reactions: Mysters90

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!
I downloaded the update but if I load the last save of previous version, the story doesn't go on... what should I do?
thanks

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Hi guys!
I downloaded the update but if I load the last save of previous version, the story doesn't go on... what should I do?
thanks
The latest update is an addition to the content at the party. A scene with Sarah, a scene with Layla and Sadie, or a solo with Sadie.

Reactions: 29margot84

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
If i understand it correctly, the Beth scene can be unlocked by meeting her at the party? But how?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
If i understand it correctly, the Beth scene can be unlocked by meeting her at the party? But how?
The source of energy at a party is beer. If you overdo it, there will be consequences. To feel them, you have to go upstairs to Beth's bedroom and stay there...

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Very nice game, really enjoyed it. It's just a little too restrictive when it gets to getting scenes with girls - which is ok as it is realistic. As far is understand right now you are either on Vania or Zoe path, after Zoe asks you if you want more with her you can go on her path if not, you can go for Vania. The other girls are fully optional at this point.
Also the inclusion of Kevin is hilarious.. :)

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Very nice game, really enjoyed it. It's just a little too restrictive when it gets to getting scenes with girls - which is ok as it is realistic. As far is understand right now you are either on Vania or Zoe path, after Zoe asks you if you want more with her you can go on her path if not, you can go for Vania. The other girls are fully optional at this point.
Also the inclusion of Kevin is hilarious.. :)
It's not in the game yet. For example, you tell Zoe that feelings are left, but you don't lose anything with Vania. With the former you're sort of in a relationship, but with the latter you're fuck buddies. Also, when complimenting Zoe and Vania's outfits, you have to pick two specific choices, otherwise you don't get a single sympathy point from them. And when Jacob ( Vania) wakes up the MC, he asks: What about Zoey? Vania replies: She doesn't mind.
So far it looks like the MC is having a threesome.

And the two paths can be differentiated as follows: the Path with Beth and the Path without Beth.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes