What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
94.4 % + 7.5% ... er what? ok, the percent above 100% in total (101.9%) would even makes sense regarding the odd voter discrepancy ;)
Just to be sure, it's pretty late here and I'm tired, but I do not see something that is not there or something like this? :unsure:
There's no problem there, none that i can see.
You see, if a football player, basket ball player or any other athlete can give his 110 % on the field, well us chicken can give our 101.9 %. :)

Even Putin got a 120 % vote in his last election in Russia. :LOL:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Super duper stoked about making all my in game choices all over again to get the scenes I wanted oh my garrrrd! -_-
I mean it's been some months since I last played, but I don't remember there being some monster amount of content or choices that speeding through with the CTRL button would take all that long.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
If you have already played a previous version, you should have the new scenes in your gallery.:)
Still have to play through and make choices i dont even remember to get a certain outcome, there's also scenes i know i prob didn't unlock because of wrong choices lol, i've messed up on ashley and the 2 girls on the couch idk who has what due to how many times i've started over and how many other games i've played between updates. But keep up the good work.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
I mean it's been some months since I last played, but I don't remember there being some monster amount of content or choices that speeding through with the CTRL button would take all that long.
your choices have consequences, but keep up the good work! lol

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So according to posts here, you can't have romance and a harem at the same time?

WHY?
The story the dev seems to want to tell is a more serious one, and is kinda set up from the start where making your "which one of the 2 childhood friends am i ultimately falling in love with" just makes sense.

Trying to make a "literal harem" out of it basically would just make the trade off every literal harem game makes. Which by default rule can be a good game, but will absolutely never make for a good or non-overly cringy english game setting story unless it leans serious heavy on the humor side to offset the cringe (which again, this game isn't doing).

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
your choices have consequences, but keep up the good work! lol
The CTRL speed skipping stops automatically at every choice.

if you didn't know that, now you do. Invaluable tip to playing these games and juggling multiple playthroughs when needed ;)

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
The CTRL speed skipping stops automatically at every choice.

if you didn't know that, now you do. Invaluable tip to playing these games and juggling multiple playthroughs when needed ;)
dude stop trying to find a fix it was sarcasm jeeeeeezuss!! lol oh my garrrrd!

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.10.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Is it also working with the "Rework"-Version?

jmcctx

Jun 6, 2022
View attachment 2371919

Overview:
You will take the place of a young man who is about to embark on a journey that will change his life forever. After the strange death of his parents, the only thing he has left is his uncle and his best friends. He and his best friends will move to the city. Along the way he will find many conflicts, lovers and a place to call home.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-07
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: MrKuchi - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Reworked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: Old saves are not supported so you will have to create a new game.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Update Only (PC): - MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Fan sig - Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod - Italian translation - Spanish translation

scrappy thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1549470 View attachment 1549473 View attachment 1549477 View attachment 1549479 View attachment 1549480 View attachment 1602099 View attachment 1549483 View attachment 1602102 View attachment 1602100 View attachment 1682369 View attachment 1682370 View attachment 1682371 View attachment 1682367 View attachment 1682368 View attachment 1602101 View attachment 1602097 View attachment 1682366 View attachment 1602683
When I click on the phone to reply to the text I get locked up. Can't exit the phone.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes