What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
What was the rework? Is Vânia still dating mc bully and isn't a virgin or was it "fixed"?
If that was "fixed" maybe would give it another try.
Ty in advance
The first scenes have been redone. The best one is the scene with Vania in the toilet. Just use the unlocked gallery to check it out.
The menu has also been changed.
The plot has not been changed. And how is Vania supposed to become a virgin? Turn into Zoe? Hah!
OK, Vania "dated" Patrick... What difference does that make? We didn't even see the kiss. It's more like when young people date for a tick. It's a show-off, nothing more.
Especially at the party Vania told Ruby that they sort of dated... But nothing serious.
So dude, stop drooling.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Sngo

May 9, 2020
The first scenes have been redone. The best one is the scene with Vania in the toilet. Just use the unlocked gallery to check it out.
The menu has also been changed.
The plot has not been changed. And how is Vania supposed to become a virgin? Turn into Zoe? Hah!
OK, Vania "dated" Patrick... What difference does that make? We didn't even see the kiss. It's more like when young people date for a tick. It's a show-off, nothing more.
Especially at the party Vania told Ruby that they sort of dated... But nothing serious.
So dude, stop drooling.
So it seems that what should had been fixed it wasn't . No point in giving it another chance then.

You do you.
Ty for the first half of the reply

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Is this a bug?
When I use first time the Phone and read/write messages with Emma (all others are still empty) I cannot close the phone to continue. All other functions on the phone are okay.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Is this a bug?
When I use first time the Phone and read/write messages with Emma (all others are still empty) I cannot close the phone to continue. All other functions on the phone are okay.
You should call her. The active blue handset.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Hey Guys, i need help!

Who else should I talk to besides Jacob?
You're stuck. You can start again.
There should be a phone icon in the top left-hand corner. You'll need to look at the messages you've received and talk to Vania and (depending on your choice) Ashley.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Edit: Updated for Reworked

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hey Scrappy.
Thank you for updating this mod but I have a little problem here.
When I launch the game I get a notification in the top left corner that says "mod incorrectly installed" or something similar.
I've tried this with both the normal and compressed versions of the game but nothing seems to work.
Could it be an error in your mod? I use a Mac but generally never have any issues using installing your mods in Ren'Py games so I'm positive that I installed it as it should be.
Any idea what the issue might be? With me? With the mod?

Thank you in advance.
Cheers!

Edit: So I tried something a bit weird; I took each file in your mod and replaced the original files of the same name from the game, one by one, with them.
In the end I was able to launch the game without the error announcement EXCEPT when I replaced the "screens.rpy" file. If I leave the original one in, the error doesn't show up, so I assume that's the faulty file that causes this error.
As a test, I went back to your 10.2 (not reworked) version of the mod with the corresponding version of the game and it also had the same error (didn't do the same file by file check as above but it hardly matters). Is this helpful information?

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
On My Way Home [Reworked] Unofficial Android Port +Scrapy's WT & Scene Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 398mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Updated android port..

Reactions: Bnshy

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I've just started playing and enjoying it a lot, and I really like Zoe and Vania a lot already. Finding it very hard to choose between them, so...since you're all good friends, what will be the result if we pursue both of them? do we need separate playthroughs for each of them?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I've just started playing and enjoying it a lot, and I really like Zoe and Vania a lot already. Finding it very hard to choose between them, so...since you're all good friends, what will be the result if we pursue both of them? do we need separate playthroughs for each of them?
You don't need to do separate playthroughs for each of them. MC, Zoe and Vania are the backbone of the story. And their relationships are interconnected. This will be more noticeable in the new episodes.
For now, remember that you have to be with both of them.

Reactions: Vopeco

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
For now, remember that you have to be with both of them.
If this isn't some joke, then you just made my dream come true. They're both wonderful and I love the backstory and dynamic between the MC and those two. Amazing start to this VN. Deserves a lot more support.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes