What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I got around to finishing the prologue but I began to have a problem with Vania's character too, she appears to be the "whore option" out of Zoe and Vania, which is ruining her a little for me. We already have enough whore options in the game tbh. I suppose I thought when starting the game out that Zoe and Vania would be more respectable characters, but doesn't seem to be the case with Vania.

As much as I liked what was playable ... 14 months for the prologue? supportable ... really? rather not
Well I still got some enjoyment from it so am throwing the Dev at least a little something, but I see your point, I didn't know it took that long. That is a little concerning and Vania's character being more of the loose, cumdump type is bothering me a little, so guess we'll have to see how things go.

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
I got around to finishing the prologue but I began to have a problem with Vania's character too, she appears to be the "whore option" out of Zoe and Vania, which is ruining her a little for me. We already have enough whore options in the game tbh. I suppose I thought when starting the game out that Zoe and Vania would be more respectable characters, but doesn't seem to be the case with Vania.

Well I still got some enjoyment from it so am throwing the Dev at least a little something, but I see your point, I didn't know it took that long. That is a little concerning and Vania's character being more of the loose, cumdump type is bothering me a little, so guess we'll have to see how things go.
Vania is a "whore option"? Huuuh?? Oh come on, then why do you read a sex story? When you have such a 1950s moral then better take the bible and read there. You can prefer this clean-cut Doris-Day-like Zoe, that's okay, but calling Vania, who appears until now rather coy and reserved a "whore option" just because she sometimes shows her boobs and is not a total bore like her best friend is really unfair and a complete misjudgement of this character.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Vania is a "whore option"? Huuuh?? Oh come on, then why do you read a sex story? When you have such a 1950s moral then better take the bible and read there. You can prefer this clean-cut Doris-Day-like Zoe, that's okay, but calling Vania, who appears until now rather coy and reserved a "whore option" just because she sometimes shows her boobs and is not a total bore like her best friend is really unfair and a complete misjudgement of this character.
Yea it is my preference and fuck you if you don't like it. I'm not talking about Vania showing her boobs. Zoe basically insinuates that Vania is a disgusting slut, do you not remember? and some of the evidence corroborates Zoe's opinion of Vania. Look at the most loved AVN's out there, look at my sigs, most of the best rated and most loved AVN's always create more respectable characters, with deeper, more passionate and more impactful relationships and characters. Not trashy or cheap sluts who you bang a few times before getting bored of them. I am not against whore options as side girls, these are adult VN's obviously, and I play through some of those girls content too, but I don't want to date or build a relationship with the whore options, and Vania and Zoe appear to be the two main options to build a relationship with, Vania is also the hottest imo, but her character was cheapened. And her character makes even less sense by making the MC wait to have sex with her if Zoe is correct and she's been a whore all along. Both Vania and Zoe should've been the more respectable characters since we already have other whores if we want a vapid slut.

Last edited:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
so im guessing it is best to start over a game to get the "feel" of the new rework? and it no idea to continue an old save since there is nothing new to the story since the last update?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yea it is my preference and fuck you if you don't like it. I'm not talking about Vania showing her boobs. Zoe basically insinuates that Vania is a disgusting slut, do you not remember? and some of the evidence corroborates Zoe's opinion of Vania. Look at the most loved AVN's out there, look at my sigs, most of the best rated and most loved AVN's always create more respectable characters, with deeper, more passionate and more impactful relationships and characters. Not trashy or cheap sluts who you bang a few times before getting bored of them. I am not against whore options as side girls, these are adult VN's obviously, and I play through some of those girls content too, but I don't want to date or build a relationship with the whore options, and Vania and Zoe appear to be the two main options to build a relationship with, Vania is also the hottest imo, but her character was cheapened. And her character makes even less sense by making the MC wait to have sex with her if Zoe is correct and she's been a whore all along. Both Vania and Zoe should've been the more respectable characters since we already have other whores if we want a vapid slut.
:unsure:Curious, please show us a scene of Vania Actually fucking ANYONE.:cool:
:LUL:Would really like to see it and positive others would as well.(y)

Reactions: lTTMl

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
so im guessing it is best to start over a game to get the "feel" of the new rework? and it no idea to continue an old save since there is nothing new to the story since the last update?
All you have to do is go to the gallery and reproduce the reworked scenes.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Isn't that girl dating a bastard? Maybe Patrick or whatever,moreover he's a bully,sad part is not even that, that 'whore' doesn't even love mc to begin with, second whatever fuck her reason to date that douchebag (i don't know tbh,but what i read and gathered is that seems just childish and nonsense which put her in ecen more bad position) it's just useless to have 2 girl,when one 1 is weet loving girl,and another is used whore,i would take a milf over her,since shit girls like these become future whores(in the name of being wild in young age)
You don't know the meaning of word whore, and even worse, your opinion is just based on "gathering information" from comments instead of playing the game... that's lame, fellow pervert.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I can't click Confront when speaking with Elizabeth, I have the walkthrough mod installed so it's marked green, but I can only choose Don't.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Isn't that girl dating a bastard? Maybe Patrick or whatever,moreover he's a bully,sad part is not even that, that 'whore' doesn't even love mc to begin with, second whatever fuck her reason to date that douchebag (i don't know tbh,but what i read and gathered is that seems just childish and nonsense which put her in ecen more bad position) it's just useless to have 2 girl,when one 1 is weet loving girl,and another is used whore,i would take a milf over her,since shit girls like these become future whores(in the name of being wild in young age)
She dumped him, didn't even want to kiss the guy so How about You put up or shut up. :sneaky:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
So you will use harsh word now on Lil old me for not knowing her reasoning or complete story,you are a meani

If you know this much genius,good sir would you be kind enough to answer to my 5 question asked,i will be honoured for that and would be happy to know truth instead of spreading false info since i don't know full story yet.
Either produce the facts or it's all BS.

You can prove it or You cannot.
So far, You're only talk.
Things are not what You suggest.

Show us, don't just say it.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What the hell,i know my English is typo die to this shit keyboard but it ain't this bad,sir i politely asked just questions above and didn't applied anything,you must be knowing difference between a question and claiming something,i just wanted to clarify those and didn't even forgot to add '?' in the end,how am I applying anything here by asking questions?

If i will ask a question that does it have NTR or not? How it's applying that it does?
https://f95zone.to/threads/on-my-way-home-reworked-mrkuchi.102593/post-10133038
Read it again.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Sir i guess you needs your eyes checked,at what point i implied that there is a NTR scene of her fucking anyone,i just politely asked few questions,which were at no point implying that there is a cuckoldry sene in avn,and i clearly wrote what scene or thing would be NTR for me,but that would just be for me and not generalize,now instead of blaming me something which i didn't said or implied.

Would you be kind enough to answer those simple questions?
Here's an example: "Not trashy or cheap sluts who you bang a few times before getting bored of them."

Whores and Sluts Fuck, not just one or two but several.
SHOW US WHERE SHE PROPERLY FUCKS ANYONE ..............let alone ANYONE whom is NOT the MC.
Show it, put up or it's all BS.

Fix Your own eye's.
Don't reply to me until You show PROOF!
Not just "Opinion".

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Meani, bulli,so now you are putting someone else words on my name like i told him to say this.

You are too nasty,okay I will play this avn fully,and if i find a slightest inappropriate scene,or her being with someone or her acting like a slut you will have to answer mate,i will bring with proof and moreover get to know story properly myself.

And what about just those 5 questions? Which at no point say her as slut,whore or anything but just ask what's there or not,but you are too meani,and won't answer my questions and blame me for something i didn't do.
Bye, enjoy the Ignore List. :sneaky:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Really? You are going to have Vania date that pathetic piece of shit? Really sullies whatever kind of character you are trying to sell as a LI, if she is willing to date that then it is not worth romancing her at all. Cheap,needless drama for no reason, you could have came up with something that doesn't make her seem like a big retarded slut.
And no, I dont care that she isn't a virgin or that she had a bf, It is WHO she decided to date with that makes her a shit LI. What a waste.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Really? You are going to have Vania date that pathetic piece of shit? Really sullies whatever kind of character you are trying to sell as a LI, if she is willing to date that then it is not worth romancing her at all. Cheap,needless drama for no reason, you could have came up with something that doesn't make her seem like a big retarded slut.
And no, I dont care that she isn't a virgin or that she had a bf, It is WHO she decided to date with that makes her a shit LI. What a waste.
When we're young we often do shit, we think we know everything and it's shit, we think we make the right choices and it's shit, we think we trust the right people and it's shit... Leave comments like this one, it's shit. :D

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
When we're young we often do shit, we think we know everything and it's shit, we think we make the right choices and it's shit, we think we trust the right people and it's shit... Leave comments like this one, it's shit. :D
She knew he was a violent piece of shit and still dated him, she didnt "think" wrong. It would have been understandable if she didn't know him very well and just later found out, but she knew he was a sick fuck that bullied her "friend" which she supposedly cares about. She knew and went through with it nonetheless. Being young doesn't mean one is retarded, plus she is supposed to be an adult now, she is no teen or kid. And because she decided to lead him on now the people around her have to deal with his BS. Or tell me ANY reason why she would think it was a good idea, there isn't. She is retarded and shit LI.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
She knew he was a violent piece of shit and still dated him, she didnt "think" wrong.
Who says he doesn't harass her to go out with her? Threat? Or other explanations?
but she knew he was a sick fuck that bullied her "friend" which she supposedly cares about.
Do you have "Extremely" violent events towards the protagonist or that he is traumatized? None. He talks about it, but it doesn't seem to affect him that much.
She knew and went through with it nonetheless. Being young doesn't mean one is retarded, plus she is supposed to be an adult now, she is no teen or kid.
Rage on rage... other questions?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Who says he doesn't harass her to go out with her? Threat? Or other explanations?
Who says he does? You are just speculating now, and just because he harrases her doesn't mean she has to accept. She didnt do it all those years before, only recently. If she was being forced by any of the options you mentioned then HOW did she dump him so easily then? if she is supposedly so scared?. Not to mention that it is retarded to date someone just because the threaten/harrass you, the logical option would be go to the police.
Her internal monologues also dont give you the idea that she was being forced or coerced, just that she was being stupid and she regreted it.
Do you have "Extremely" violent events towards the protagonist or that he is traumatized? None. He talks about it, but it doesn't seem to affect him that much.
Where did I say there were extremely violent events? or that he was traumatised?. He obviously threatens and harrases the mc, bullies him, that's already enough to say that he is violent, hostile and a bully. There doesn't need to be any long lasting trauma for there to be bullying . The bully's friend even apologizes to MC for bullying him together and you get the option to forgive him or not, which I did because they were indeed young and stupid BACK THEN. But she didnt decide to date the bully back then, that is NOW as a gown ass woman. She only recently broke up with him or stopped dating him, as she likes to say.
Rage on rage... other questions?
Why would I ask any other question when you haven't answered a single one that I already made and only come up with bs made up excuses while just putting words in my mouth.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Who says he does? You are just speculating now, and just because he harrases her doesn't mean she has to accept. She didnt do it all those years before, only recently. If she was being forced by any of the options you mentioned then HOW did she dump him so easily then? if she is supposedly so scared?. Not to mention that it is retarded to date someone just because the threaten/harrass you, the logical option would be go to the police.
Her internal monologues also dont give you the idea that she was being forced or coerced, just that she was being stupid and she regreted it.

Where did I say there were extremely violent events? or that he was traumatised?. He obviously threatens and harrases the mc, bullies him, that's already enough to say that he is violent, hostile and a bully. There doesn't need to be any long lasting trauma for there to be bullying . The bully's friend even apologizes to MC for bullying him together and you get the option to forgive him or not, which I did because they were indeed young and stupid BACK THEN. But she didnt decide to date the bully back then, that is NOW as a gown ass woman. She only recently broke up with him or stopped dating him, as she likes to say.

Why would I ask any other question when you haven't answered a single one that I already made and only come up with bs made up excuses while just putting words in my mouth.
I'd rather speculate than make judgments like yours. You make extremely quick judgments on a game that is still at its beginnings, while making it into a melodrama, which is quite frankly, not a big deal to me. Bye. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and holaje12
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes