What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Should I start the game now? Or should wait couple more updates? Like this rework gonna progress and change more of old scenes, etc?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Important announcement
update.jpg
As I said in the previous report I'll make the game exclusive for . All this with the objective that the people who have decided to support me monetarily have more benefits.

I have also decided to change the update program. Each new chapter of the game will have 3 parts. These parts will be released every month, going back to small updates. After the complete chapter has been released, I will take 1 or 2 months to develop the new chapter and repeat the release process.

To get a good start with this new plan, there will be an update of chapter 1 this month.

Release date: OMWH[Chapter 1.1]

May 24th(+20$ tiers)

May 26th(+10$ tiers)

May 31st(+3$ tiers)

June 5th(+1$ tiers)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is the mc going to have to be with both girls or can we choose to just be with Zoe?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Is the mc going to have to be with both girls or can we choose to just be with Zoe?
I remember MrKuchi saying that if you wanted a harem style, it was gonna be more about sex than romance.

Don't know if he decided to change how you could approach the girls' paths after the rework, but that's how he explained back then.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game is likely to be available here when it's on Patreon for supporters for $3 - the 31st of May.
But there's some bad news... there are only 130 renders in the update(
View attachment 2651596
only supporters are to blame for it.
there was a poli on either smaller and more frequent or bigger and less frequent updates:WeSmart:
the second option was a clear winner, so here is that:BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
only supporters are to blame for it.
there was a poli on either smaller and more frequent or bigger and less frequent updates:WeSmart:
the second option was a clear winner, so here is that:BootyTime:
I've made that mistake myself, so I wouldn't blame them. He should take another poll to check if his patrons are still OK with his definition of frequent.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
On My Way Home [Ch.1] [MrKuchi]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 455 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes