What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I'd rather speculate than make judgments like yours. You make extremely quick judgments on a game that is still at its beginnings, while turning it into a melodrama, which is quite frankly, not a big deal to me. Bye. :giggle:
If you have to use some made up stuff to justify her actions you already lost the argument, dude. But you never had one in the first place, so it's not surprising.

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Edit: Updated for Reworked

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
how do you install the gallery unlocker and view the walkthrough for the Mac version?

scplions74

Sep 21, 2019
Hi. Just found this game, started playing it but i'm stuck in the fight scene in the alley. I keep getting the message "i need to talk to someone first" but i talk to Jacob and then click on the other and i keep getting the same message. What do i have to do to continue the game?

Ezrale

Mar 17, 2022
Hi. Just found this game, started playing it but i'm stuck in the fight scene in the alley. I keep getting the message "i need to talk to someone first" but i talk to Jacob and then click on the other and i keep getting the same message. What do i have to do to continue the game?
Did you check the MC phone?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned content:
Footjob, Titfuck, Anal sex, Teasing, Lesbian, Male domination, Humiliation, Pregnancy
I am interested in trying your game but I see that you have lesbian listed in your future tags and that could mean a lot of different things. I do not have a lesbian fetish and am turned off by bi-sexual Li's so I decided to ask. I don't mind any fetish in a game as long as it is optional. I have learned to ask before I get invested in a creators art. Will you be making all lesbian content optional?

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I am interested in trying your game but I see that you have lesbian listed in your future tags and that could mean a lot of different things. I do not have a lesbian fetish and am turned off by bi-sexual Li's so I decided to ask. I don't mind any fetish in a game as long as it is optional. I have learned to ask before I get invested in a creators art. Will you be making all lesbian content optional?
From everything I've played so far, the game doesn't impose much at the moment, the game is very much based on your choices. The only thing that is imposed at the beginning, is that Zoe, will become your girlfriend, the rest depend on you.

So if there's a fetish you don't like (with the right choices) you won't come across it.

Reactions: EJW

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
From everything I've played so far, the game doesn't impose much at the moment, the game is very much based on your choices. The only thing that is imposed at the beginning, is that Zoe, will become your girlfriend, the rest depend on you.

So if there's a fetish you don't like (with the right choices) you won't come across it.
Thank you my friend. I am also hoping MrKuchi chimes in with how he intends to handle it in the future. I appreciate your answer and am going to try it out.

Reactions: lTTMl

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
A walkthrough would be real nice, as I never use a mod in any game, they're known to break games and I'm really not into that.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Unless my memory is even worse than I thought, this isn't correct. I went hard for Vania and did my best to repel Zoe and there were no interactions that would indicate a relationship now or in the future with her. She has a crush but that's it. Zoe is the blonde, yeh? I play too many.

Reactions: qaywsx

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Unless my memory is even worse than I thought, this isn't correct. I went hard for Vania and did my best to repel Zoe and there were no interactions that would indicate a relationship now or in the future with her. She has a crush but that's it. Zoe is the blonde, yeh? I play too many.
Yes she is blonde and yes, yes, there are interactions with her. Later you have a choice to go further or not. :cool:

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Why MC feels so passive? cuck? no balls dude :HideThePain: Hope it will be fixed later on

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
It's an alpha trick, make the beta & gamma players think you are a beta so they stop playing. Only alphas will survive and get the alpha treatment afterwards. If you are to weak, that is part of the plan! Stay alpha & be alpha! And stay virgin!
Dame Alphas, tricking us...

Seriously though wish MC was more cool or Schizo fucker :BootyTime:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SamualHand

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
After competing prologue. I would give it a 4/5. There is potential in MC. Pacing and the moving from one situation to another needs some fixing. Gonna add to my watchlist. Will buy it, If it ever gets release on steam.

Reactions: lTTMl and Mysters90
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes